Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Here I am

Posted Jun 16, '14 at 4:50am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,752 posts

Welcome to Armor Games @Julia_Witherwood!! =D

We hope you will have a blast playing all those great games hosted here!
Maybe you can achieve some Quests along the way?
And -last but not least- hopefully you will become a respected active forumer as well!

C-ya 'round! Game on! =)

Posted Jun 23, '14 at 6:16am

Julia_Witherwood

Julia_Witherwood

16 posts

Thanks guys!

Posted Jun 23, '14 at 10:50am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

1,660 posts

Welcome to the Kingdom of AG. We hope you enjoy your time here. Just make sure to buy some of our defec- I mean lovely souvenirs. We take no refunds or liabilities should they harm you in any way shape or form. Thank you and enjoy your stay here.

Posted Jun 29, '14 at 2:36am

Julia_Witherwood

Julia_Witherwood

16 posts

It's so long that the contest was over... and I lost... I'm not skilled enough to make a good art unlike others around since I'm just a newcomer...

So I have to leave this forum then... See ya at Flipline Forum then... *walks out while crying*

PS: Only coming back if another contest (that was at the game where I'm interested in) is coming up. Also not participating to the Spring Edition then...

last edited Jun 29 2014 02:37 am by Julia_Witherwood

Posted Jul 1, '14 at 5:57pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

846 posts

It's so long that the contest was over... and I lost... I'm not skilled enough to make a good art unlike others around since I'm just a newcomer...

Your armatar is still available to be worn by other users. Who cares if you won or not? That's better than winning.

Posted Jul 2, '14 at 4:04am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,281 posts

So I have to leave this forum then...

Now, now... you mustn't beat yourself up just because you didn't win one contest. How can you expect to win future contests if you don't even enter? =)

Also, what @gh0sts said... having your armatar available for use is a prize in and of itself! Remember that only a few people actually pay attention to armatar contests in relation to the amount of traffic this site receives, but everyone has access to the available armatars, so, in a sense, if your entry is selected to be an usable armatar, you've already won! =)

Reply to Here I am

You must be logged in to post a reply!