ForumsNewcomers ForumPenguin022 here.

31 4105
Penguin022
Penguin022
35 posts

Well, I'm a new user who goes on an insane amount of forums. I like games, so here I am!

• 31 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,190 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames, a forum like no other. Why is it a forum like no other? Because I give you cookies! Sure there's a 95% chance you'll die from the poison, but it's worth it.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
706 posts

Welcome to AG take this torch to light your way through this mysterious and dangerous cave called AG (not dangerous at all..... or so they said....) (ghostly voice)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,526 posts

I welcome you to this place, now if you would be so kind as to step into this machine, what it does you ask? Pfft, that's what we're finding out!

Penguin022
Penguin022
35 posts

I am honored with all of the wonderful welcomes I have been getting. Thanks a lot!

gh0sts
gh0sts
877 posts

Welcome. This forum is in need of more penguins who look suspiciously like snakes.

Voyage2
Voyage2
679 posts

Welcome to the Armor Games Penguin022 ! Beware, wear your Armor before playing Games. Between, we will eat your soul. No, I mean we will let you eat cookies. Cookies are explosive materials that can make you stronger . Don't be shy to post at the threads.

red303
red303
7,569 posts

Hello, I don't have cookies, cupcakes, or strange machines, but I do have a warm welcome! I personally recommend forum games as the place to be. I hope you have fun here!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,344 posts

Hell-O,

welcome to AG, penguins... never tasted one, but if i find my ****ed BBQ-grill ill do it!

Julia_Witherwood
Julia_Witherwood
40 posts

Wait. Somehow Penguin022 reminds me of someone at the another forum...

And hello there, I somehow liked penguins, but I liked them like a boss in the past. And welcome to Armor Games!

Penguin022
Penguin022
35 posts

@gh0sts Well, my avatar wouldn't represent it. If so, they penguins previously looked like squirrels and strangely changed shapes. They must be magic penguins! Thank you!
@Voyage2 I am interested in these cookies and hope I don't explode. Thanks!
@red303 I am a HUGE forum gamer, and I might just bring in a few games from other forums. ^-^ Thanks.
@UnleashedUponMankind Oh, please, not the penguins! XO Don't eat them. Thanks for the welcome though. I'll make sure to protect the penguins.
@Julia_Witherwood Well, well, well. Look who it is. How do I run into you. XD Thanks for welcoming me. Hope you like it here as I do.

Julia_Witherwood
Julia_Witherwood
40 posts

And you're actually someone at the other forums! Welcome!

gh0sts
gh0sts
877 posts

If so, they penguins previously looked like squirrels and strangely changed shapes.

That avatar isn't necessarily a squirrel. It could be a penguin in a large fur winter coat with a feather duster in his back pocket.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,313 posts

welcome to he-- I mean, Armor Games. Go across the road and meet that dirty smelly hobo.

Ferret
Ferret
9,284 posts

@Penguin022 Welcome!

Penguin022
Penguin022
35 posts

@Charlie506 I'm not a chicken fan, I'm a penguin fan. I don't cross roads.
@Ferret Ah, I see you're the admin here! Thanks for the warm welcome, Ferret, and I'll see if I can be here often enough.

Showing 1-15 of 31