ForumsGamesGC:CS

20 10906
Phonsz
Phonsz
1 posts
Nomad

I am now level 62, I have 5 levels open, and I cannot complete a single one, I am completely stuck because I don't understand how to mana farm, how to gem weave, and how to beat Shadows easily. Usually it's easy for me to get to the later levels, but as soon as a Shadow enters the level, I start to lose slowly.

[url]http://i.imgur.com/jbWfb5l.png[/url]

• 20 Replies
DamVan23
DamVan23
3 posts
Nomad

ohhhh! I have a together a problem as you and no resolved

DamVan23
DamVan23
3 posts
Nomad

ohhhh! I have a together a problem as you and no resolved
thiết kế logo

jdguy99
jdguy99
58 posts
Farmer

I believe the time has come to take a break from GC:CS. Its not holding the appeal for me that it has. Over WL 10000 in my main game, have beat it with and without the mp, have done the various incarnations of F hextile only. dont have the patience to go for the super high levels and gems. So i will leave it alone for awhile, and go back to some other types of games that interest me. Will still keep track of the forums to see if anything perks my interest, but perhaps not as closely as i have been.
I am in awe of some of you and time and effort you have put in to "figuring this game out", and thus allowing the rest of us to stand on the shoulders of giants. My thanks. Keep it up.

JD

beedesvn
beedesvn
1 posts
Nomad

ohhhh! I have a together a problem as you and no resolved dich vu thiet ke bao bi

mecuti8686
mecuti8686
2 posts
Nomad

i am now lever 12, it;s quite hard to play and i could'nt to fished higher lever. Thiet ke nha dep

Showing 16-20 of 20