ForumsGamesE3

21 5528
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

E3 is starting and for all those interested in the evenings/mornings/afternoons events here is the place to talk about it.

• 21 Replies
SmirkingRevenge
SmirkingRevenge
40 posts
Nomad

They are having a trailer battle from today to the 16th, I believe. They want you to vote for your favorite E3 video game trailers here.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

The team will be heading to E3 tomorrow.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

It was going so great, the Xbox press conference was just game after game after game. I was having a good laugh at Playstation struggling to fill 2/3 the time with games. And then it happened, the unthinkable. No Man's Sky, a game I had been waiting for news for for half a year, and it was (I thought) PS4 exclusive. They almost ruined my E3 until I found out it was only timed and noticed that they weren't talking about how it was only on PS4. Hope remains.

~Manly

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Mortal kombat was the big thing I was looking forward to yesterday and the gameplay I saw was a bit of a let down. Scorpion and Sub-zero looked great and everything was fine until they showed the new characters. One is a woman who controls bugs, and the other is a midget riding on the shoulders of a huge humanish thing. The midget's voice is really high and annoying and that character, the small guy on the big guy, has been done in so many different ways that it's just not interesting. The bug lady looked ok I guess, but almost seems a bit too much like Sadira from KI. There were also shots of a blue Aztec thing throughout the fatality montage. It looked alright but it's too soon to tell. So yeah this was kinda a let down.
Uncharted 4 was a nice suprise. Destiny still looks great. Rainbow 6 and the division also look very good. Oh yeah, assassins creed looked great too. I've never really gotten into AC, but I like co-op games and I'm interested in that side of the new AC. Hopefully it's as good as the gameplay shown.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I think Nintendo did pretty well despite them not showing that much.

The new Smash bros characters; Miis, Palutena, and PacMan all look awesome. The game itself looks really good, waiting for this thing in Winter is definitely worth it. Bad thing for 3DS tho, the game was originally coming in August but has been pushed back for October. Some people may see this as a bad thing, but I see this as a great opportunity to add more things.

New Pokemon game looks great, tho they didn't really give any new information about it at E3.

Yarn Yoshi looks really good and in great HD. I loved Kirby's Epic Yarn, so I'm glad there's another game based on yarn, but this time it's Yoshi.

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker looks really good. I liked those little Captain Toad minigames back in Mario 3D World, so I'm glad they did this.

Zelda U looks really great. Since I'm a fan of the series I'll be sure to pick this up. Basically it's Zelda meets Skyrim,(at least that's how people are describing it.) you can go wherever you want in any order you want. You can get to a place from any direction. I was confused on why he wasn't wearing his green tunic, but I'm sure there's a reason. Anyway, Zelda U, amazing.

Beyonetta 2 looks good, but since it's most likely an M rating and my parents are strict on the ratings of videogames, I will not be able to get it.

Hyrule Warriors looks amazing, love how it's Zelda and Dynasty Warriors together. Love how the characters look so far, so far there's Link, Impa, Zelda, and Midna. There's also suppose to be even more characters which I am excited for. Hopefully Ghirahim will be a character as I don't see him in Smash Bros.

Kirby's Rainbow Curse looks... ok... honestly I don't know how I feel about it but I might like it when the game comes out.

Xeanoblade Chronicles X looks good, but I don't think I'll be buying it. I just don't see myself playing it.

Mario Maker looks great and fun, I'll be sure to pick that up.

Splatoon looks amazing. I'm really glad they made a game like this, since again, my parents don't like me buying M ratings, I can't play a lot of shooters. But instead of bullets, it's now paintballs so it's sure to become a lower rating. I also really love that turning into a squid thing.

tl;dr: Majority of the games Nintendo showed off I will buy.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Microsoft did well there i liked it all also Playstation wasnt bad but if i ahve to choose games from it i will choose Xbox one's

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

PacMan

Wait, what? He wasn't listed on the website yesterday (*checks website*) interesting . . .
I was confused on why he wasn't wearing his green tunic
Was he wearing a different color tunic? maybe it was something like the Goron Tunic.

Hyrule Warriors looks amazing, love how it's Zelda and Dynasty Warriors together. Love how the characters look so far, so far there's Link, Impa, Zelda, and Midna.
Midna.

Where can I pre-order?

I thought someone else mentioned something about a Star Fox game? is this true?

~~~Darth Caedus
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Was he wearing a different color tunic? maybe it was something like the Goron Tunic.

It was a blue shirt. Kinda reminded me of the shirt he wore in Wind Waker.

http://i.imgur.com/DHPduxx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XSxBzy2.jpg

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Where can I pre-order?

No pre-order yet, but you can keep in touch on the game with that link.

Yes, it's a Wii U title. However, they did not seem to release any info about it. Suspecting they'll be talking about it next year.
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Dat Halo Collection is the best game of E3. Halo CE, 2, 3, and 4 remastered in HD with 60fps 1080p. Halo 3 and 2 are the best shooters of all time in my opinion, and this game alone is probably going to make me buy an Xbone. Microsoft's system seller strikes again.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

anything good from E3 yet?

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

anything good from E3 yet?

Ahem

"Dat Halo Collection is the best game of E3. Halo CE, 2, 3, and 4 remastered in HD with 60fps 1080p. Halo 3 and 2 are the best shooters of all time in my opinion, and this game alone is probably going to make me buy an Xbone. Microsoft's system seller strikes again."

Also Troy Baker voicing the villain in Far Cry 4.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

lemme rephrase

Anything good* from E3 yet?

*more emphasis placed

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Bloodborne is being made by From Software, aka best RPG of 2015.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

So I just watched the zelda U trailer for E3. I am really looking forward to the open world (wonder how exactly that will work), and those bomb arrows look awesome.

~~~Darth Caedus

Showing 1-15 of 21