ForumsThe TavernArmorCity: 2014

17 9153
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

If you have ever followed the "Way Of" series, you'd be the first to know that ArmorGames contains a main city called ArmorCity. Inside it, there are a bunch of places to explore. What kind of citizen would you be? Where would you live? Where would you work? Where would you play?

• 17 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

What kind of citizen would you be?

I'm a knight so that means I am a noble. I think?

Where would you live?

A labyrinth home. Obviously.

Where would you work?

I am a bouncer/musician/fencer. Fencer with the swords... and stuff.

Where would you play?

OH COME ON WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS ONE
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Where would you play?

In a trash can, of course.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I'm the guy who works behind the ArmorBar and mixes Armorholic beverages. I live upstairs in the Armorpartment above the ArmorBar. When the ArmorBar is closed, I go to the ArmorCity Hall and discuss unArmorportant things all day. About once every week, I'll be hired to build a castle somewhere on the outskirts of town, but I'm not the best of Armorchitects. I don't really sleep much.

Armor I doing this right?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'd be the town's pedophile and stalker. I will follow all of you to your homes and stay there for a couple of hours.

Where would you live?

Aggs' house

Where would you work?

I'd work at the town penitentiary. It'll be fun.

Where would you play?

Hahahahah. Oh I love the perverted mind at these kind of places.
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I'd be the friendly guy who greets the new people into ArmorCity.

Where would you live?

I'd live in an apartment.

Where would you work?

At ArmorGames.

Where would you play?

Silly question.......
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I'm a hobo that occasionally walks muttering nonsensically about the good old days and puberty. Maybe I take a dip in the sewers.

I would live in outskirts with my brethren; I was adopted by wild Lickatungs.

I work @Graham.

I play @Graham.

I am @Graham.

SmirkingRevenge
SmirkingRevenge
40 posts
Nomad

I'm the guy who drives around in a mysterious white van with candy in the back.

Where would you live?

In the van.

Where would you work?

In the van.

Where would you play?

Did I mention about the van?
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

A good citizen. I build castles for people to live in and even install their wiring for free.

Where would you live?

Currently between homes. You know how people are. One minute you build a nice castle to live in, the next moment, some guy shows up with a trebuchet...

Where would you work?

Wherever I'm needed. I build structures in and outside of the city.

Where would you play?

I spend a lot of time in the junkyard, picking up rusty scrap metal, old roof pieces and other recycled materials. I try to be the most sustainable architect-engineer I can be.

After work of course I spend some time at the Armor Bar.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Of course, I am a noble knight, though unregistered by the Official Administration of ArmorGames, I go out of my way to help lost and poor souls and I try to keep order within the denizens of Armoria.

Where would you live?

A wandering knight has no home but the armor on his back and the streets of ArmorGames, though I do sometimes freeload at other people's houses and occasionally stay in abandoned castles.

Where would you work?

As a wandering knight, my financial situation is always in question. Will I eat today? Perhaps if I go to the local Tavern, somebody may hire me! I am both a freelancer and a vigilante, and my presence is taken wherever the wind blows it.

Where would you play?

I spend my free time wandering the most dangerous lands, fighting evil beasts and monsters as game and perhaps enter dangerous places when rumors of evil necromancers pop up.
That is, whenever I'm not with the FGA crew and all.
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

That guy you never see because he is to busy inside playing video games and screaming about "noobs" who just killed him on his game.

Where would you live?

In my mom's house.

Where would you work?

On my computer! Playing video games...

Where would you play?

In the basement of my mom's house. On the computer. Playing video games. 24/7.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I would be the master of diversion and amusement. I'm also a rich tycoon billionaire, so I can afford to hire architects like @Arm_Candy and @gh0sts to build castles just so I can crush them with my fancy crushing device. Whoever builds the best castle wins 25 pence for that week.

Soon there will be another contest, one that takes place in the hall of mysteries.

Where would you live?

I would live atop the dark, stormy hill. No one dares approach me when I'm at home. They don't even know what they risk by visiting me.

Where would you work? Where would you play?

We citizens of Armor City do not work or play; we prevail.
Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

A quiet and loner citizen of ArmorCity. Which is has so much secret hidden in my mind XD.

Where would you live?

At the computer shop.

Where would you work?

At the computer shop.

Where would you play?

Infront of my Game Boy Advance.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Inside it, there are a bunch of places to explore.

I'd like to know what kinds of places there are to explore in this city. Any travel guide can SAY there are fun activities... once the city steals your vacation money, it really doesn't matter to them what you do there! =P

On to what kind of citizen I would be... definitely one of the most energetic, and to emphasize my energy and enthusiasm, I would carry around and speak through a sports megaphone. I would make friends with everyone that way! =D

I would live right in town, of course, in one of the condos above the retail stores, so I could get out of bed, open my curtains, and say good morning to everyone in town at 6 A.M. through my bedroom window via megaphone. I would work giving tours of the beautiful city, which in this city is a steady job that pays enough for one to live in a nice urban condo, and I would play wherever there was a game taking place! =)
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

A (unsuccessful) career politician, putting out my agenda, which is best for everyone.

Where would you live?

I'd have an apartment somewhere, but I would mostly be in the parliament building, or in a debating society building.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Perhaps if I go to the local Tavern, somebody may hire me!

You can come clean tables at the ArmorBar. I can't afford to hire any extra employees, so I hope you don't mind being paid in stale bread.
Showing 1-15 of 17