ForumsThe TavernKrin is back!!

12 4891
kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

Krin is back!! he has just posted On his Blog. We all thought he was dead especialy with him having cancer and stuff but no He is back!! Go say hi to him on his blog.

• 12 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

We all thought he was dead

I think you mean some. The majority of us here knew he wasn't dead.
kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

I knew he wasn't dead as well . The admins and mods said that they spoke to him and stuff before but majority of people thought he was dead.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Great to see he's back, and more amazingly, he was putting together a whole bunch of stuff in the interim!

carsmaniacs
carsmaniacs
1 posts
Nomad

Who is Krin?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Great to see he's back, and more amazingly, he was putting together a whole bunch of stuff in the interim!

This!

@carsmaniacs:
Take a look at his page

In his about you can read this:

I am a game developer here at ArmorGames. I like RPG and Strategy games the most!

I'm currently working on Sonny 3.

This page shows you which games he relased here at AG... some of them are downright legendary titles here^^
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Who is Krin?

Krin has made many popular flash games including Sonny, Sonny 2, Colony, and the Sinjid series of games. Here is a list of all of Krin's games.
kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

How do you guys make the links like that?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Here!
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

1.) Copy the URL you want to paste to.
2.) Highlight the text you want the link to be.
3.) Hit the link button (it is the button labelled Link that is right
above the message box you type in).
4.) Paste the URL you copied in the textbox that appears in the message box that will pop up. The title of the message box is Enter the URL.
5.) Click the okay button on the message box.

You will then see the BBCode for links appear in the box you type in to reply.

When you submit your reply it should appear as a link.

Lastly, try to stay on topic. It's a good question but it would have been better if you just asked one of us on our profiles. :]
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Ninjjjaaaa'ddddd.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Krin isn't kill? That's good to hear

Now people can go back demanding him to make sequels to their favorite games without appreciation

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I wonder if Krin's return to the world of games means he'll be returning as an admin at some point...

We have to keep this a secret until his next AG release. If word gets out too soon that he's back in the game business, his page is going to be flooded with "When are you going to make Colony 2/Sonny 3/Sinjid 37?"

More than they are now, at least.

Krin isn't kill?

I read this as "Krin isn't krill", and my first thought was, "At least he's safe from whales."
Showing 1-12 of 12