ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] Unable to find user settings

3 2305
ZoroR
ZoroR
21 posts
Jester

I have multiple problems with my AG settings - all of sudden, I´m not able to find out if I´m logged in or not (obviously, now I am, but I had to find it out in a very roundabout way). There used to be a log in box on the AG toolbar (or below, I don´t remember), which seems to be gone and I can´t find info about my account, log in/out, anything... I wanted to change my settings, and I can´t do even that (when I finally access my profile).
And also, all of sudden, it seems I can´t post comments to the games - I can see the number of comments, but they don´t load nor can I post mine...

How can I fix that...?
Thanks for any tips.

• 3 Replies
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Have you tried more than one browser? Which one are you using currently, and which one were you using when the log in box wasn't there?

ZoroR
ZoroR
21 posts
Jester

I´m still using IE, now and back then too.... Oh wait, that does the trick! I can see it in Chrome. *eyeroll* Yeah, why think of the easy solution when you can make it nice and complicated. Thanks.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Seems like your problem is solved then @ZoroR! I will lock the thread, but if the problem continues, let me know on my profile and I will open it again, ok? =)

Showing 1-3 of 3