ForumsForum GamesGuess That Jingle!

5 4171
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

In commercials, companies use jingles to get you to remember their product and by it. (For example: The best part of wakin' up, is Folgers in your cup) In this game, I will say a jingle without a brand name in it, (it will appear as a ____), then you guess that jingle! Depending on the difficulty, different amounts of points of will be awarded to correct answers. It may seem confusing, but you'll catch on.

Example

Me: 2 points! " ___ is the place with the helpful hardware store"

someone: I dunno... lowes?

Another person: I think it's ace or ice... My answer is ece.

a third person person: Ace! The answer is ace!

Player 3 would be the only one scoring points. If you post multiple answers, I will choose the it seems you are guessing . No multiple answers in one post, and absolutely no going up to the search bar and looking up the jingle!!I will keep an active score tally right here. Have fun and bring any questions straight to me. I will put a new jingle up every two days.

Scores

none yet

• 5 Replies
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

The first jingle is "budubububuh, I'm lovin' it!" 1 point

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

"budubububuh, I'm lovin' it!"

McDonald's
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Mcdonalds

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Both got it right. I realized how bad this thread idea was, but if you guys keep posting, I will too. Next jingle is for two points. "What would you do, for a ____?"

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I realized a bit ago that I'm on vacation Sunday through Friday of next week, so I can't oversee this thread.

Showing 1-5 of 5