ForumsThe TavernWhat's Your Favorite Pokemon?

41 17663
wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

This is a spin off of what's your favorite animal, but what's your favorite pokemon?

Mine is Eevee. Or possibly Jigglypuff.

• 41 Replies
Dirk25
Dirk25
33 posts
Jester

I really like Plusle.

While I haven't played any of the new pokemon games (to broke haha) Ill always remember the days I soloed Pokemon: Sapphire with Plusle Some of the fights were awfully hard due to thunder resistances etc. But I did it... soon after my Gameboy SP gave out (Its been about 3-4 years since then).

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

To be honest I'm not sure since there are so many Pokémons nowadays.

gildas69
gildas69
1 posts
Nomad

salamence cos who wouldnt wanna ride a dragon all day in the sky

wertyuiooo2
wertyuiooo2
4 posts
Farmer

darkrai because it is like Grim Reaper

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

My favorite pokemon is Breloom. Here's the reason why:

I was wonder trading one dear day in pokemon Y, until I received a shroomish. So I said to myself: and because I liked its design I went straight to evolve it. Then, I dumbed it in my boxes for a while and one day I put it out because I had found another Breloom in the friend safari. So I leveled it up so its level would be the same as the other Breloom so I could make a stat comparison to see which one is stronger. And then, I saw that it had pretty good stats, so I raised its level even more. During that time I started to really like Breloom and later, I considered it as my favorite pokemon.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So recently I replayed SoulSilver so I could eventually trade over some pokemon from SS over onto Pokemon Black. I've had the same Pokemon team since the beginning(they evolved of course) Ferraligator, Fearow, Furret, Graveler, Beedrill, and Togechic. Recently I have bonded with all 6 of them and started training all 6 of them, which I had never done with a starting Pokemon team.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll beat the Elite Four with them, but I'll try.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

huh...? why electric attacks... shouldnt it be fire attacks? and maybe water too? cant exactly remember how his combination type (or maybe he is pure metal?) works.

Well, maybe if you want to get technical and go by the rules of Pokemon... =P

I was never too into the technical side of Pokemon... I see Steelix as a giant metal creature who conducts electricity at an alarming rate, and watching one run into telephone wires would be the height of Pokemon-based slapstick for me. =D
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Either Torterra, Oshawott, Lucario or Gallade.

blackfurydragon
blackfurydragon
42 posts
Nomad

Luxray o:

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Blazekin and Rattata.
Blazekin is obvious, his typing alone is OP.
Rattata has a special strategy call F.E.A.R. Google it.

whazup4341
whazup4341
3 posts
Nomad

Slaking, reminds me of myself, slow and lazy. Haha

Showing 31-41 of 41