ForumsPopular MediaHancock?

25 4840
eatmyshots312
eatmyshots312
46 posts
Nomad

its one of the more funny/action movies. i just saw it today. (7-2-08)

• 25 Replies
ciscokid
ciscokid
72 posts
Nomad

It owns grass

L33D5
L33D5
5 posts
Nomad

really good film thought it was awesome. best film ive seen for a very long time

SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

I weant and saw it tonight, what a great film! I will give my review of it, in a few simple, yet short paragraphs.

BEGGINING
---------
The beggining to the movie sorta introduced us to Hancock. It told us all about his past, what he does for a living, and how he does it. This is were most of the comedy aspect comes into play. It gives you some things to think and hold onto for the rest of the movie, so once you hear it again, you can chuckle and say...yep I remember now.

MIDDLE
--------
This is were most action unfolds in my opinion. This is were Hancock "cleans up" and recieves the help he needs. He no longer does his work sloppy, and learns to be the super hero he really is! This is also the part were something kinda hits us like a train, and takes up by suprise! I can't say what, but it involves the wife....

CLIMAX
-------
This is were the story unfolds. You find out the truth about hancock, and what those tickets in his mint jar have to do with the movie. You also find out, that he isnt exactly immoratle. This has a sorta twisted for an ending, but we all think as it happens we saw it coming. It brought a tear in my eye what was happening until a few minutes passed and I realized that was a hell of an ending.

So, in my opinion is this movie worth the money?
-Yes!!! I think this is a great action packed flick with some comedy in it!
What would you rate the movie?
-4.5/10 this is one of the best movie I have seen in ages.
Get up, and go see it!

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

It looks really good and funny, but, unfortunately I haven't seen it yet...

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

spartan, you fail. Ive been dying to see the movie, and you just half ruined it for me!

And btw will smith is in it, and by law it has to be a good movie if will smith is in it.

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

I think Will Smith did a good job acting like he didn't give a crap on what the other people thought about him when he breaks millions of dollars of stuff while 'saving' the day. And I also like how he turns around(not going to ruin it.) Overall I think it could have been a little bit longer.

on a scale of 5 I give it a 4.8

Snowman1474

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Is it a good movie???

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Great. Im goin to go see it tonight then.

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

Im going to see it tomarrow!!

X_black_cat
X_black_cat
12 posts
Nomad

lolz luv the fact dat hes a drunk superhero man that rox!!

Showing 16-25 of 25