ForumsForum GamesTime Travelix. ( Time travel RPG)

9 2892
Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Story: People always thought time travel will be fun. Now it is made only for Preventions. The corp named Live formed the Time Travelix. But the second in command was an evil bad guy. He killed the leader, and turn it into a evil corp, and decided to cause evil things in time. Luckily the group saving time one at a time Aka STOAAT received it, and will stop Live. Hello this is Time Travelix my first RPG. Rules: No doing time travel just for fun, do it for your side. Name: (Any). Age: ( 19- 49). Side: (STOAAT or Live). Tools: Time Travelix, ( Weapon of your choice). Bio: (Write down your character's story). Have fun.

• 9 Replies
Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Some one Please join!

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

name: nivlac
Side: STOAAT
tools: time travelix, a laser rifle (since its set in the future)

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

name: Chris
side: Live (someone needs to be bad at some point)
tools: time travelix, keyblade
bio: a person name chris one day found a time travelix and live stuff so he went to the future with his keyblade while growing by 5 years in progress and joined live.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Name: Nivlac: Age: 23. Side: STOAAT. Tools: Time travelix, laser riffle, and Mission pad.

You enter STOAAT HQ. The leader James says, " Nivlac here is the mission pad. Here is you're first mission. Teleports him to the Time S.S. Mission: Stop the dinos from coming back. Location: Time S.S. You enter it, and found Live members coming in.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Name: Chris. Age: 19. Side: Live. Tools: Time Travelix, keyblade, and mission pad. Bio: A person named Chris one day found a Time Travelix, and Live stuff so he went to the future with his keyblade while growing by 5 years in progress, and joined Live.

You found the Leader John Mc. Dark, and he says, " You're mission pad will help you. Mission: Make Germany win the first world war. Then you entered a Natzi hideout. Location: Natzi hideout.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

i shoot my laser rifle at the live members

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

name: Chris
side: Live
tools: time travelix, keyblade
bio: a person name chris one day found a time travelix and live stuff so he went to the future with his keyblade while growing by 5 years in progress and joined live.
Nazi's are WW2 not WW1

i grab a gun and start shooting at the british.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Name: Nivlac. Age: 23. Side: STOAAT. Tools: Time Travelix, and Laser riffle. A Live Member shot the Meteor. You try to find a way to exnict it.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

if this was realistic shooting the meteor wouldn't of prevented the main cause of there extinction. the dust from the meteor it blocked the sun causing plants to die witch killed the herbivores and then with nothing to eat the carnivores. so i would just shoot all the live members so they don't try anything else and let the dust do its work.

Showing 1-9 of 9