ForumsThe Tavern[No] All hail, StormWalker! Our goddess StormWalker!

6 4123
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

All hail StormWalker! Our goddess StormWalker! The clouds against the sun when it gets too hot for us! The one to walk in the rain when it's not wet enough! The one to save some of us from those bad things that happened, even though the rest of them most likey perished! We must thank StormWalker for all of the things StormWalker has done for us, lesserbeings!

Now, because StormWalker is almighty and our Goddess, we must pray to her.

Dear StormWalker, our goddess to watch us live and die. Stormdiddlyormdiddlystormlyorm. We thank you for the life and death you give us. Stormdiddlyormdiddlystormlyorm. We thank you for accepting some of our sarcrifices, for those who's sacrifices you did not accept, may they perish forever. Stormdiddlyormdiddlystormlyorm. Hopefully after we are all dead, you will allow us into GHASTLY. Stormdiddlyormdiddlystormlyorm. We thank you. Stormdiddlyormdiddlystormlyorm. In Storm's name we pray, amen.

Now, we shall sacrifice one cow, one lamb, and one human! *screams come from a person as he, along with a cow and a lamb, enter a furnace* Join me, in song while the sacrifices are burning.

o tonight, we're riding our black unicorns
Down the side of an erupting volcano
And we drink, drink, drink
From a chalice filled
With the laughter of small children
And the blood and tears of our enemies.

Now I shall read from the Ten Stormmandments.

1. Thou shall not abuse thou StormWalker with the name SunWalker.

2. Thou shall refer to StormWalker in any manner that pleases StormWalker. Thou shall not refer to Storm in the 3rd person.

3. Thou shall not call StormWalker, Stormwalker or stormwalker. Thou must capitalize the S and W.

4. StormWalker is THE femalloid not the femalloid.

5. StormWalker's larve is Aggs, because it makes sense.

6. The Stormmandmant maker cannot think of another.

7. Thou shall pray to StormWalker at LEAST once an hour.

8. Only StormWalker will murder.

9. Thou cannot lie to StormWalker. As she knows the truth.

10. Anything touched by StormWalker shall be encased in a glass case.

Please follow them.

How will you serve our goddess StormWalker? What could you do to make StormWalker seem very important?

And remember... May StormWalker live forever in our hearts.

• 6 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

...I'm somewhat terrified of what the future will hold, now.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

All ye heretics! Newmanism will come and abolish these lies!

All hail Trevor Newman.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

ALL HAIL TREVOR NEWMAN

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh great... it's the Newman worshipers. I hope StormWalker binds you in a ring of fire.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I don't think this is a contagious religion.
Edit: Accursed slash button intruding on my normal sentence endings...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

We are (more than) lenient with the Forum rules lately, but... this is crossing the line and will therefor be locked. =)

You know the 'how-and-why' @R2D21999, so I won't need to explain myself about this, but I won't delete the thread so it will be preserved for history purposes, ok?

Showing 1-6 of 6