ForumsGamesThe last stand union city challenge

1 2135
seaturtlesareawesome
seaturtlesareawesome
8 posts
Nomad

Okay, I have a challenge for anyone who plays THS:UC (The Last Stand Union City) Its called "Just Meleeing " (If it's spelled incorrectly I apologize) You are only allowed to use melee weapons (a.k.a axe, clever, knife, ect), no guns (except bow) and if you die you lose and you have to restart, You may also do this on any difficulty, if you do it on survivor (hard mode) add 50 points to your final score
RULES

1. Only melee weapons allowed (except bow)
2. If you die you lose!!!
3. Ammo THAT YOU FOUND BUT NOT ARROWS (unless you aren't going to use the bow, then the arrows count towards score if you use the bow it doesn't count towards score) counts towards your score (bought ammo doesn't though because someone could buy a ton of it and say they found it, SO NO BUYING AMMO!!! IT WON'T COUNT TOWARDS YOUR SCORE )
4. You must create a new occupation in it (The big red button) and your stats must be STRENGTH:7 PRECISION:6 INTELLIGENCE:9 ENDURANCE:6 LUCK:7
5. Skills may be chosen by you except 1 of them and that's precision IT MUST BE SPECIAL WEAPONS because you are allowed to use the hunting bow and that's considered a special weapon
6. Partners MAY NOT BE USED you are however allowed to use Hanks mission to get into his apartment but not to complete the challenge.

If you win the game check your ammo and and add up all the ammo and post your total ammo on here and that will be your score (if on hard mode add 50 points to final score)

Thanks for trying this.
-STAA

Leaderboard (Leaderboard scores will be checked about every week)
1.STAA with 3,600 points

• 1 Reply
seaturtlesareawesome
seaturtlesareawesome
8 posts
Nomad

Just completed the challenge myself and here are my stats (you don't have to set it up like this, this is just how I did it)
Deaths:0 (I know how long it would take to restart my progress, I've done something like this before where if you die you have to restart, took me about 2-8 hours to beat it doing that)
Ammo:
40mm Grenades:17
.45 Cal:785
5.56mm:776
7.62mm:298
9mm:1,002
RPG rounds:5
Arrows:N/A (I bought arrows and used them so I cant put in my total # of arrows otherwise I would be cheating)
Fuel:349
Shells:368

TOTAL SCORE:3,600 points
Can anyone beat that score? Post your score below and I will make a leaderboard for everyone

Showing 1-1 of 1