ForumsNewcomers Forumerm... I'm not really new was here long time ago

12 2031
halogunner
halogunner
829 posts

Hi people. I used to frequent the community but I guess I drifted off into different areas of the universe. I doubt there are many people from when I was around seeing as that was many years ago and even then people came and went like tourists. So Hi again. I hope not to piss off any admins or grammar Nazis

• 12 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,225 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames! You know, I have something that would like to drift in your mouth and that something has to be my poisonous cookies. So go on, eat one... or many.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,368 posts

Don't worry @halogunner, we can take a few hits!

Welcome back to Armor Games! =)

(I took the liberty of moving your thread to the Newcomers Forum btw)

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,177 posts

Hell-O,

welcome back, your soul still looks delicious, may i devour it?

halogunner
halogunner
829 posts

Oops, I see I've already made a mistake :| oh well thanks 4 the welcome guys

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,876 posts

Welcome to Armoria! Avoid everything these people offer you as it will more then likely mortally wound your innards. However if you help me with some of my... Experiments... I can get you an antidote and then you can eat everything you desire!

gh0sts
gh0sts
888 posts

Welcome back. Don't worry about grammar Nazis. When they correct other people, they get smacked on the back of the head with a shovel.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,368 posts

*BOINGGGG* ( ( (oO) ) )
HU-HEY?!
Who slapped me on the head with a shovel?! (oO)

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,370 posts

Welcome back to our area of the universe! No matter what anyone else tells you, this is the best corner. =)

I will admit I have been something of a tourist lately myself, but I'm trying to apply for a permanent residence in this community, and when I can get that underway, I'll be the one giving the tours! =D

@MrDayCee
I have to stop reading posts from newest to oldest... I was almost killed by my own laughter simply because I read your post without reading gh0sts' post first... =]

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
379 posts

Don't worry mate I disappear and reappear all the time! It's what I do...

Omegap12
Omegap12
2,019 posts

Theres so much going on here already....so that means im late!!!
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Welcome BACK to ArmorGames the crazy, wonderful world full of souless bodies, poison (R2), and shovels. Wait, whered that come from???

Have fun!
And THANK YOU... or your welcome. THIS IS MY 200 POSTS MARK!

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
379 posts

Congratulations on 200 posts random person whom I've never encountered before!

natthavat
natthavat
2 posts

Welcome back to our area of the universe! No matter what anyone else tells you, dress

Showing 1-12 of 12