ForumsThe TavernAnyone from Cuba out there?

4 3542
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Hello, everyone! All good? I have a favor to ask you.

Um... I have a school project under the subject of Spanish. It's about the country of Cuba and it analyzes its Cultural Aspects, as well as its History. Thing is I have to look for people from there so I can have an authentic report about the country and also listen to an authentic Cuban accent.

That being said, I'd actually like to know: Any cubans out there in the Armor Games community?

If so, please reply to this topic or contact me on my profile page. I'd really love to hear what you have to say about your home country.

Thank you in advance,

- Ed (Roger721)

• 4 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Sorry *turns around* but I ain't no Commie

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Sorry *turns around* but I ain't no Commie

Oh, gosh, pang, that's so Cold War. I'd figure that in modern day USA it'd not be such a problem.

Anyways, I'll keep on searching: you, there, from isla de Cuba, get here so a brazilian can interview you!
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Stop schooling and start World Cupping more.

Uhhh, I know Cuban people that is about it.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Stop schooling and start World Cupping more.

~grins~ Heh. Can't do more than having no classes and no buses during the days in which Brazil plays. Well, I could do more, though I'd have to be a football maniac first.

Uhhh, I know Cuban people that is about it.

Oh. Ok. I'd ask you to interview them about Cuba, though I'd also need to have a recording of their speaking in Spanish. I'll keep on searching.
Showing 1-4 of 4