Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Racing games

Posted Jul 4, '14 at 6:35pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

797 posts

The only real good one I've liked was the old NfS Most Wanted. Had the best feel to a racing game. Felt so underground and illegal compared to the polished and professional games like Forza.

Honorable mention to Mario Kart double Dash but the disk broke on me. Also blue shells, never forget

Posted Jul 4, '14 at 7:08pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,534 posts

Knight

I have a few favorites, but one of them has not been mentioned so far at all. Does nobody else like Midnight Club? I played the first one all the time back in my PS2 days, and I always beat my friends because they couldn't race like I could (they were too involved with "real life" to be good at video games). Definitely in my top 3 racing games.

Along with Double Dash and the NFS series, of course.

Posted Jul 5, '14 at 11:09pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

797 posts

Does nobody else like Midnight Club?

Forgot all about this game. Good times trying to make it to the boat, ps2 broke awhile back and never played again

Posted Jul 17, '14 at 8:44pm

blundertail

blundertail

1 post

Has anyone here ever played Need for Madness before? Itâs so epic!
http://www.needformadness.com/

Posted Jul 23, '14 at 4:29pm

FlashGaming101

FlashGaming101

8 posts

Pure was my first racing game

Posted Jul 23, '14 at 9:08pm

SportShark

SportShark

1,109 posts

The only real good one I've liked was the old NfS Most Wanted. Had the best feel to a racing game. Felt so underground and illegal compared to the polished and professional games like Forza.

I totally agree! This is my favorite racing game of all time. 10/10.

Posted Jul 23, '14 at 10:29pm

SSTG

SSTG

12,477 posts

Knight

Ridge Racer on PlayStation (the first console) and Mario Kart on Nintendo 64.
Ridge Racer is a very realistic game and Mario Kart is so much fun, racing against your ghost in the time trial and the battle mode is really fun, I still play it on my emulator.

Posted Jul 25, '14 at 8:48pm

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

319 posts

Need for Speed 1 is a good game.

Posted Jul 29, '14 at 4:13pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,584 posts

Knight

I've got a podracing game, Star Wars Racer Revenge which is really neat. As realistic as it gets in a Sci-Fi universe, great ambient tracks, and it's fun to crash the others.

Then there's that Looney Tunes racing game, I think that's self-explanatory. Madness, lots of ACME gadgets...

But my favourite is Jak X: Combat Racing. Destroying the others is at least as important as the racing itself. And it has many cool customizable vehicles.

As you see, there's a certain pattern in my racing games... "normal" car racing is a tad boring, I think.

Posted Aug 2, '14 at 12:24am

SSTG

SSTG

12,477 posts

Knight

Rock 'n roll Racing on SNES! That was a fun game with customizable cars, cool weapons and space travel to race against Aliens! xD

Reply to Racing games

You must be logged in to post a reply!