Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

The Lerd

Posted Jun 18, '14 at 11:05pm

LerdJeses

LerdJeses

6 posts

Hi everyone. Just signed in for Armor Games yesterday. I basically signed up just to play "Last Stand:Dead Zone". Can anyone suggest a good game?

More power to Armor Games. Love from the Philippines!

Posted Jun 18, '14 at 11:23pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,616 posts

Knight

Welcome to ArmorGames and thank you for your Philippian love. I shall repay your love with my special poisonous cookies. Go on... eat it. EAT IT!

Posted Jun 19, '14 at 12:49am

Voyage2

Voyage2

701 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames LerdJeses ! Oh, you're from Philippines ? Welcome Kababayan ! I ask you to eat cookies... **Whisper** Don't trust peoples who says don't eat cookies. **Whisper** Beware, wear your Armor before playing Games, "ArmorGames" !

Posted Jun 19, '14 at 8:36am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,075 posts

Welcome to Armor Games @LerdJeses! We hope you enjoy playing all the great games hosted here and in time become a respected active forumer in our wonderful community as well!! C-ya 'round! Game on! =)

Posted Jun 19, '14 at 8:40am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

7,787 posts

Welcome to Armoria! I see that R2 and Voyage are trying to get you killed already! May as well warn you, even though you've been warned against trusting my warning, that you should not eat anything people here give you. Just don't do it. It will mortally wound your innards. Otherwise welcome!

Posted Jun 19, '14 at 9:14am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,451 posts

Hell-O

welcome to AG... Lerd... Lerd... i only know Lard, maybe a relative? Anyways, may i stick your head on a pike? ;)

last edited Jun 19 2014 09:15 am by UnleashedUponMankind

Posted Jun 19, '14 at 10:53pm

LerdJeses

LerdJeses

6 posts

Thanks for the deadly welcome people! Lets have a toast for a wonderful tomorrow.

Posted Jun 19, '14 at 11:11pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,558 posts

http://i60.tinypic.com/nf4jo9.jpg

Greetings. Although the comestibles here may not be safe for human consumption, we have the W.E.P.R. just around the corner. It is a good, wholesome, place where people can sate their thirst for knowledge and feed their masochistic and self-defeating disorders at the same time. Please do not heed any local rumors pertaining to the W.E.P.R., as they do not pertain to the W.E.P.R.

Posted Jun 21, '14 at 5:40am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,304 posts

Can anyone suggest a good game?

Well, I would say anyone can, but considering no one on this page has, that's certainly a valid question.

So in a response to... myself, I will inform you that I can perhaps suggest a good game, but since any one game I suggest may not be the type of game you're looking for, I'll link you to my favorite games and you can go from there. =)

Posted Jun 25, '14 at 5:29am

LerdJeses

LerdJeses

6 posts

Thanks S_P. I'm more of a simulation and strategy game player.

Reply to The Lerd

You must be logged in to post a reply!