ForumsNewcomers ForumIts been 6 years since...

13 1508
Dirk25
Dirk25
33 posts

I joined Armorgames. It still continues to be the one place I visit regularly.

Just look how many changes have occurred since then. I am almost kicking myself for not being apart of the community.

I can say this place is best (in my opinion). I think ill start participating in more stuff here on AR .

• 13 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,324 posts

Great to have you with us again @Dirk25! Welcome back!! =)

I moved the thread to the Newcomers Forum for you as it is better suited there...

Graham
Graham
8,086 posts

Regularly being once every six months, right?

Dirk25
Dirk25
33 posts

No, I've been here off and on for the past 6 years. I just wasn't apart of the community (nor did I talk to anyone except a few via via profile).

Thanks Ce. It is probably best suited here.

Gantic
Gantic
11,748 posts

I wonder if I'm the only user who has been here regularly since 2008.

You've missed out on a lot of stuff over the last 6 years. Catch up now.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,299 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames and... OH MY GAWD did Gantic just smile? That's really rare.

Anyways, just go eat the poisonous cookies because they're free.

Dirk25
Dirk25
33 posts

Haha I will, I actually was there for the site change. I remember the old ArmorGames. Probably not the OLD Armorgames.

I discovered the site in January of 08 and joined in February (was the following week ha!).

I will try to catch up on what I have missed besides the last site change.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,884 posts

Welcome to Armoria! Do not eat anything these people give you, it will more then likely kill you.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,278 posts

Hell-O,

welcome to this strange place.
6 yearts... you´re late... hmmm... lets say i devour your soul for that, no further punishment required...^^

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,370 posts

Wow, 6 years and you're just now introducing yourself... I think you've set some kind of site record! =)

Welcome, @Dirk25, on behalf of Armoria and on behalf of Guinness, whom I've just contacted about this new record you've set. I don't know if they'll be returning my call, however...

Dirk25
Dirk25
33 posts

Dang 4 more and it would of been a decade haha.

Hmmm come to think of it. I don't think the forums existed back when I joined so that could be part of why I never knew anyone. I had visited quite a few flash game related sites... for some reason... AR just stuck with me .

Chryosten
Chryosten
15,641 posts

Welcome to Armor Games, or in this case the Forums. We hope you enjoy your time here. Do take the time to read the manual as we cannot guarantee your safety. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,171 posts

Welcome to the Armor Games Forums, I will be your snarky sith lord today.

Get involved with the community, they are interesting.

~~~Darth Caedus

Dirk25
Dirk25
33 posts

@Dark

I am the 0.1% that actually reads the rules and abides by them. You will never have any problems from me!

Showing 1-13 of 13