ForumsGames[MOVED] Gemcraft Labyrinth How to Lvl up fast no-premium

6 4081
humera123
humera123
2 posts
Nomad

I am on lvl 98 non premium and I really want to level up faster. I've completed all fields except 3 corner ones.
Can anyone help??

• 6 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I've moved this to move this to the Flash Games section of the forums as this is not a guide but a question.

Also, please try looking through the forums a bit more. There are a few Gemcraft Labyrinth guides throughout the forums.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Actually, there aren't guides that are relevant to your situation, as you are somewhat low level and non-premium. All of the guides I have seen are for premium and mostly are for high levels.

The best suggestion I found is to go back and do earlier levels on higher difficulties. At your level, for example, try to complete fields in F with 35 levels of difficulty added or so. Even in looming difficulty, this provides tons of extra xp and the games are relatively fast. If you find F easy, move on to harder ones. You'll have to be ready to destroy lots of beacons or shadows/spires in these increased difficulty maps sometimes.

Regarding which gems to use to help - at your level pure yellow should be the best now, so just use that. I like to also use blue traps/towers to help slow down monsters as they pass by. If white or black is available, I combine them with yellow on the map, but white is far better for this than black at levels you will reach as non-premium.

Some guides would suggest angering waves to gain strategic increases in mana, and thereby allow you to defeat harder maps than you could otherwise. Unfortunately, all of these guides so far are geared to max skill level are are not relevant to your level (you will waste mana following these guides). I'm still hoping someone actually posts information that would make angering strategies effective for lower levels.

I have read some people say that you can mana-farm when non-premium, but I have never seen valid information on how to do it (it relies on having skills in red/black/white). Besides, if you are completing maps on maximum difficulty anyway, I don't see how manafarming really provides much benefit or helps you through those maps faster as you are still killing all the monsters.

h2n2
h2n2
65 posts
Shepherd

on your lvl you can actually lvl up pretty fast withought too much effort.
What im doing is the following.
Find missions with chain hit.Put glaring difficulty.
Put 2 on haste 2 on manaLock.Full at beacon storm.As much as u like on currupted banishment however dont let monster touch your orb.
No point on giant domination.
The trick with beacon storm is to start putting walls around the map at wave 8.
Beacons cant be summoned if they have no place to be put. So free exp!!!

well here is the main idea.
All you need is only 1 killer gem.
Ideally at your lvl u can start at wave 1 with a grade 5 gem
so build chain hit+mana both grade3 and compine them with a mana grade4.
Thats your starting gem.Put it on a tower which you will surround later with 8 amplifiers mana gems there to begin with.
later upgrade the gem at the tower as sawn below
1.for grade 6 compine it with a grade 5 mana gem.
2.for grade 7 the same
3.for grade8 build a 4 grade chain hit and compine it with mana gems till lvl7 .Compine this with your get at tower. (we are doing this to add a bit of chain hit
8.for grade 9 and above compine only with critical hit.
feel free to make variations.
If your gems chain hit power is going low compine your gems at amplifiers with chain hit

Field b2 is easy to perform cause you have ready the amplifiers+The most important no beacons can be spawned there!!!!
enjoy

bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

Fine help for GC CS - the OP asked for GCL
I never played lab without premium, but IIRC you can't get into endurance...
So the key for some fast levels are the pylons-fields, set wave composition to giants (or armored if you can't stand the giants), the other traits as high as you can handle. Then summon monsters! For max. multiplier summon so many monsters, that IN THE END, just before the last shot at a pylon, you have one monster less summond than killed. Kills minus Summon`should be one.
The other ways to level: Repeat the levels and max the traits one by one...

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Ha, you are right lol. I didn't notice that; I didn't think labyrinth was even playable anymore lol.

When I played labyrinth before, there wasn't any useful help or guides for being non-premium. I actually gave up around the same place you are at because the game seemed really pointless without premium.

h2n2
h2n2
65 posts
Shepherd

hoops thought it was shadows.
Well at labyrith i severy abused a bug which let you take massive exp at pylons lvl so i cant really tell

Showing 1-6 of 6