ForumsGame WalkthroughsMultishop Tycoon Guide (By: Reton8)

27 42028
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

- Game Multishop Tycoon Guide (By: Reton8) -

Table of Contents

- Introduction
- Randomness within the Game
- Definitions of Terms
- My Set Up for Testing Goods Statistics
- How the Visitor Traffic Levels Work
- Visitor Traffic Graph (from the Government Office)
- How to Maximize Profits
- List of All Goods
- List of All Sprint Goods and Initial Normal Mode Starting Goods
- Goods Unlocks
- Goods Categories
- Goods Statistics (by Area): What Sells Where, Max. Profit, Max. Sell Price, and Goods Costs
- Hill, - School, - Market, - Beach, - Ship
- Sprint Mode Tips
- Additional Tips and Considerations
- Armor Games Quest Tips
- Trivia

(Note: The section in bold, here in this Table of Contents, is probably the most useful section of this guide as it contains the maximum selling price of all goods for every area and the maximum profit gain of each individual good for every area. You may wish to skip to that section to save some time.)

Introduction

This is a guide for the game Game Multishop Tycoon. This guide should help in many aspects of the game.

This guide includes detailed information on the maximum selling price and maximum profit for each individual good in each area. That information should help with almost all aspects of the game.

As well as the detailed information about the individual goods, this guide also contains tips on how to maximize total daily profits, the effects of Visitor Traffic Levels, tips on how to obtain the Armor Games quest, and more.

Randomness within the Game

As this game probably uses some form of random number generator in it's code, some things are not always constant. I have seen Med visitor traffic days sell more total goods than High! visitor traffic days. I have seen a good sell 15 or so total every single day for at least a full week and then suddenly watched that same good, at the same price, sell only 10 or so total every single day for a week (meaning Visitor Traffic Levels were not a factor here. I also did not change any upgrades, the cart, paint or anything else).

Due to the randomness of this game, certain tips within this guide may not hold true in every single scenario, however many of should hold true for many if not all scenarios.

The maximum selling price of a good is not random, this value is fixed, however the area you are selling a good in will affect whether or not that good will even sell at all and the maximum selling price of a good. Because the maximum selling price of a good is fixed, means you can safely use the maximum selling price, and maximum profit levels to pick the best items to sell in an area. (I give the maximum selling price data in the section Goods Statistics (by Area): What Sells Where, Max. Profit, Max. Sell Price, and Goods Costs of this guide.)

Definitions of Terms

- Common Sales Price:
Common Sales Price is the selling price of a good that the game automatically sets for the that good. (The selling price of a good before the player changes the price.)

- Maximum Selling Price (or Maximum Price):
This is the highest price at which a player can sell a good. Trying to sell a good at a price higher than this will result in none of that good being sold (in the stand where this price is set) for the day.

The maximum price a good can sell at is dependent on the area you are in (although many goods have very similar selling prices throughout all the areas).

The maximum selling price of a good in an area is fixed. This means that a good that may sell for 100 gold maximum in the Hill area on a Tuesday will not be able to be sold for 150 gold on Wednesday. Also, the type of stand, the stand's paint job, company assets, quests completed, achievements completed, stand upgrades, and office upgrades do not affect the maximum selling price. If a good sells for 100 gold maximum in the Hills area that good will always sell for 100 gold maximum in the Hills area.

Some goods do not sell in certain areas and therefore those goods, in those areas, do not have a maximum selling price.

The game itself does not provide the maximum selling price of goods. However, I have found the maximum selling price for every good in every area and have listed this information in this guide. Refer to the - Goods Statistics (by Area): What Sells Where, Max. Profit, Max. Sell Price, and Goods Costs section of this guide for the maximum selling price information.

- Goods that will Not Sell:
These are the goods that will not sell, in the given area, even if set to 0 gold (free).

- Goods that will Sell, but Only at a Loss:
These are the Goods that technically will sell, in the given area, but these goods must be sold for less than the cost of stocking them. This means these goods will sell but only at a loss of gold.

- Goods that will Sell (at Common Sales Price):
These are the goods that will sell, in the given area, at least at the common sales price, if not for more.

My Set Up for Testing Goods Statistics

Stand Set up -

Stand: Best Car
Stand Paint Top: Red
Stand Paint Bottom: Red
Stand Upgrades: All Upgrades (X-banner, Stand Decor, Price Scanner, Radio, and Television)

Upgrades from Office -

Survey & Marketing: All Upgrades Purchased (Newspaper, Radio, and Television)
Human Resources: All Upgrades Purchased (the Better Seller)
Stand Equipment: All Upgrades Purchased (Radio and Television)
Stand Management: All Upgrades Purchased (Purple, Dark Blue, and Gray Paint) (Bemo, Angguna, and Best Car Stands)
Permission Dept.: All Areas Purchased (Market Area, Beach Area, Ship Area)

Additional Set Up Information -
Gameplay Mode: Normal Mode
Loan: No Loan Taken Out
(In-Game) Quest Level: Level 9 an Level 12 (Game Completed)
In-game Achievements: At Level 9 Most Achievements Completed at Level 12 All Achievements Completed
Game Speed: Fast Setting (2x Speed)
Stock Amount of Goods: I only stocked one of each good while testing, which is sufficient for testing if an good sells or not.

A good that does not sell for 0 gold will not sell on any day of the week. In other words, if visitors do not buy Steak at the School, they will not buy Steak at the School on a High!, Med, or Low traffic days. It will not matter, the visitors will simply not buy Steak at the School on any day. (I tested this).

I tested changing the colours of the stands to see if it would change what goods visitors would buy. It appears paint colour does not affect what goods the visitors will buy. In other words, if the visitors at the Beach do not buy a 0 gold Steak (a free steak) from a Red stand, then the visitors also will not by Steak at the Beach from a Dark Blue, Purple, Gray, Light Blue, etc. coloured stand.

I tested selling goods at the Beach with every single type of stand. Stand type does not affect what types of goods will or will not sell at a given location. In other words, if visitors at the Beach do not buy a 0 gold Steak (a free steak) from the Best Car, then visitors at the Beach will also not by a 0 gold Steak (a free steak) from the Bemo stand (or any other stand).

This is very unlikely, but there may be a specific paint colour, good, stock number, selling price, combination that is like a cheat code and makes all visitors buy that good at a certain price, but I have not tested for this and, again, I am highly doubtful.

How the Visitor Traffic Levels Work

If a player goes to the Town Center and enters the Government Office in the Government Office Park and clicks on the Customer Service person, the play will see the Traffic Levels for each area for each day of the week (see the section below, Visitor Traffic Levels Graph (From the Government Office) for the full Visitor Traffic Levels graph). The values listed are Low, Med/i], and [i]High. These values always remain constant for each day and area. For example, Monday will always be a Low visitor traffic day in the Hill area and Saturday will always be a High visitor traffic day in the Hill area, this never changes.

A High visitor traffic day means the player will usually sell the most goods on that day in that area.
A Low visitor traffic day means the player will usually sell the least goods on that day in that area.
A Med visitor traffic day means the player will usually sell an amount of goods more than a Low traffic day, but less than a High! traffic day on that day in that area.

However, I have noticed some quirks about visitor traffic. Low and Med visitor traffic days tend to sell more closely the same amount of goods. It is only High visitor traffic days that there will be a more noticeable increase in goods sold.

Having full upgrades and form the Office and full upgrades on a stand practically will reduce the effects of Low and Med traffic days. This means that Low and Med traffic days will sell closer to the total amount of goods as High! traffic days when a player has full upgrades. However, High! traffic will still sell more goods.

Another factor in the effect of Visitor Traffic Levels and total amount of goods sold seems to be the difference in common sales price and the price a good is sold at. Goods that have an actual sales price much lower than their common sales price (example: selling Lobster at 200 gold when it's common sales price should be at least 300 gold) tend to be affected by Visitor Traffic Levels more than goods that have a common sales price only slightly lower, the same, or higher than the common sales price.

I noticed this effect the most in the Ship area as I was able to sell more Lobster, at 200, gold than I was able to sell Kiwano Juice at 0 gold on a High! visitor traffic day. The game may be looking at the difference between the actual selling price of a good and the common sales price of a good. The Lobster , although not free, was selling for 100 gold under it's common sales price, while the Kiwano Juice was only selling for 40 gold under it's common sales price. The game may see this larger difference as more attractive and cause that item (the Lobster) to sell more than the other item (the Kiwano Juice), even though the other item is free.

(Note: As this game probably uses some form of random number generator in it's code, some things are not always constant. I have seen Med visitor traffic days sell more total goods than High! visitor traffic days and other such similar anomalies.)

Visitor Traffic Levels Graph (from the Government Office)

It can be tedious to have to continually go to the Government Office to see the Visitor Traffic Levels for area and day of the week. Below I have provided the in-game graph so that one can simply open this walkthrough in another tab and switch to this tab to view the information when necessary, instead of walking to the Government Office in the game.

Note, as mention before, the Visitor Traffic Levels never change. I have checked the Government Office multiple times and even taken screencaps of the visitor traffic graph to compare them. Each areas Low, Med, and High! days will always remain constant.

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a627/Reton8/AG%20Image%20Uploads/MultishopTycoonVisitorTraffic.jpg

How to Maximize Profits

- Play on the normal speed setting.

More than a few players have noticed that your profits are higher when the game is played in the normal speed than on the fast speed.

- The item you sell in an area should be the item that will yield the most profit per individual sale.

These items, the maximum profit, and the maximum selling price of a good can be found in the tables below in the - Goods Statistics (by Area): What Sells Where, Max. Profit, Max. Sell Price, and Goods Costs section of this guide. There is information for these items for each area.

- Do not over stock your carts and do not buy more expensive carts than necessary.

Find out the typical amount of total goods you sell per stand in an area and then buy a cart that can handle slightly below or slightly above that amount of stock. Set your stock for the goods at an amount slightly above or slightly below the typical total sold amount as well. Note that doing this will reduce money lost from unsold stock and will reduce the cost of running the stand as cheaper stand also cost less money to run (cheaper stands have employees that are paid lower salaries).

- Sell goods at the "sweet spot price" (a price much under the maximum sales price and may be less than the common sale price as well).
or
- Always sell goods at near maximum price.

These tips holds true more so for expensive goods like Lobster where the player has a much larger price range to play around with.

You will sell less goods at near maximum price than you will when selling the goods for cheaper, but you will sell more total goods at a cheaper price than when selling them at a near maximum price. I have noticed that sometimes you can gain more profit by selling more goods at a much cheaper price, but then sometimes you can gain more profit by selling less goods at a price close to the maximum price. This is due to the randomness of the game.

Here are some numbers I obtained while experimenting with trying to make the most profit from selling Lobster in the Ship area. I sold Lobster at the maximum or near maximum price in one cart and for a cheaper price in another. The maximum or near maximum price Lobster is in the left column, whilst the cheaper Lobster is in the right column.

The numbers and data mean this from left to right:
Goods sold, Selling Price, Total Profit | Goods sold, Selling Price, Total Profit | Visitor traffic Level, Game Speed

15 450 6,750 | 35 180 6,300 | Med Fast
13 450 5,850 | 26 220 5,720 | Med Fast
15 450 6,750 | 39 215 8,385 | High! Fast

21 450 9,450 | 31 290 8,990 | High! Normal
11 450 4,950 | 26 290 7,540 | Low Normal
12 450 5,400 | 25 290 7,250 | Low Normal
11 450 4,950 | 27 290 7,830 | Med Normal
11 450 4,950 | 24 290 6,960 | High! Normal

23 400 9,200 | 31 290 8,990 | High! Normal
23 400 9,200 | 33 290 9,570 | High! Normal
18 400 7,200 | 21 290 6,090 | Low Normal
16 400 6,400 | 24 290 6,960 | Low Normal
15 400 6,000 | 19 290 5,510 | Low Fast
17 400 6,800 | 25 290 7,250 | Med Normal

For the first set of data, notice that for the Low and Med visitor traffic days selling the Lobster at a very cheap price (180 and 220) was nearly the same as selling the Lobster at maximum price. However, on the High! visitor traffic days the low price sold much more and gained a much higher total profit.

For the second set of data, notice that for all days it was better to sell the Lobster at the price 290 gold (slightly cheaper than the common sales price) than at maximum price.

For the third set of data, notice that it was nearly the same to sell a good at a near maximum price (400 gold) or a slightly less than common sales price (290 gold). Notice also that even thought Visitor Traffic Levels were different the two prices always gave almost the same amount of total profit. Lastly, notice that sometimes the near maximum sales price out preformed the slightly less than common sales price and sometimes it was the other way around. This probably has to due with the games randomness.

Overall, it appears that there is little difference in selling your goods at either slightly less than common sales price or a value somewhat less than the maximum selling price. However, cheaper goods, such as Ice Coffee may not behave in the same way as there is less of a price range to deal with, but all areas have at least one good that will sell for at least 80 gold, meaning you should always have a decent amount of price range to manipulate.

List of All Goods

Caviar, Steak, Ratatouille, Lobster, Banana, Dragon Fruit, Strawberry, Watermelon, Ice Chocolate, Ice Coffee, Ice Milk, Ice Tea, Hot Dog, Pudding, Sandwich, Spaghetti, Apple Juice, Avocado Juice, Orange Juice, Kiwano Juice, Golden Fish, Egg, Chicken, Beef, Fried Rice, Lontong, Onigiri, Risotto, Broccoli, Carrot, Mustard, Spinach

List of All Sprint Goods and Initial Normal Mode Starting Goods

Banana, Dragon Fruit, Strawberry, Watermelon, Ice Chocolate, Ice Coffee, Ice Milk, Ice Tea, Fried Rice, Lontong, Onigiri, Risotto, Broccoli, Carrot, Mustard, Spinach

Goods Unlocks

Not all goods are available to the player at the start. Goods unlock by in-game days played, it seems no other requirement is necessary to unlock goods. Here is the list of goods and when they become unlocked.

The (GC-#) is shorthand for the category in which a good is unlocked.

(GC-1) is the group of goods that is available first (Month 1, Day 1).
(GC-5) is the group of goods that is available last (Month 4, Day 1).

These shorthand goods categories (GC-#) will be helpful to use in conjunction with the Goods Statistics (by Area): What Sells Where, Max. Profit, Max. Sell Price, and Goods Costs section of the guide. A player does not start with all the goods unlocked so for the first few months the player may wish to sell the good that gives the maximum profits for what is available to them. The (GC-#) will help in identifying those goods.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Month 1, Day 1 (Initial Starting Goods) (GC-1):

Banana, Dragon Fruit, Strawberry, Watermelon, Ice Chocolate, Ice Coffee, Ice Milk, Ice Tea, Fried Rice, Lontong, Onigiri, Risotto, Broccoli, Carrot, Mustard, Spinach

- Month 2, Day 1 (GC-2):

Sandwich, Pudding, Spaghetti, Hot Dog

- Month 2, Day 5 (GC-3):

Beef, Chicken, Eggs, Golden Fish (Fresh Fish)

- Month 2, Day 12 (GC-4):

Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Avocado Juice, Kiwano Juice

- Month 4, Day 1 (GC-5):

Caviar, Lobster, Ratatouille, Steak, Ratatouille

Goods Categories

It can be helpful by thinking of the goods in categories instead of by individual goods, hence this section of the guide.

Often if one good, from a specific goods category, does not sell at a certain location, then other goods from the same category will not sell as well. However, this is not always the case. For example, the visitors at the Beach will not buy Steak, but they will buy Caviar. Both are goods from the Expensive Goods category, yet one will sell and the other will not.

The game does use goods categories as you will unlock goods by category, however I do not see that the game has given the categories names, so the names are my own. Also, I split the initial goods you start with down into further categories.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fancy Foods (GC-5):
Caviar, Steak, Ratatouille, Lobster

Fruits (GC-1):
Banana, Dragon Fruit, Strawberry, Watermelon

Ice Drinks (GC-1):
Ice Chocolate, Ice Coffee, Ice Milk, Ice Tea

Regular Foods (GC-2):
Hot Dog, Pudding, Sandwich, Spaghetti

Juices (GC-4):
Apple Juice, Avocado Juice, Orange Juice, Kiwano Juice

Meat and Fish (GC-3):
Golden Fish, Egg, Chicken, Beef

Rice Dishes (GC-1):
Fried Rice, Lontong, Onigiri, Risotto

Vegetables (GC-1):
Broccoli, Carrot, Mustard, Spinach

Goods Statistics (by Area): What Sells Where, Max. Profit, Max. Sell Price, and Goods Costs

Below is a list of areas and the goods that will and will not sell at those area. Along with the maximum selling price of all goods for every area and the maximum profit gain of each individual good for every area.

The (GC-#) is shorthand for the category in which a good is unlocked.

(GC-1) is the group of goods that is available first (Month 1, Day 1).
(GC-5) is the group of goods that is available last (Month 4, Day 1).

For the - Goods Max. Profit, Max. Selling Price, and Cost - sub-section, the goods will be listed in order by profit. The highest profit goods will be listed first and the lowest profit goods will be listed last. Additionally, the top of the list will contain a good from each category (GC-1 through GC-5) that sells for the most profit in that category. The good that sells for the most profit, out of all the goods, will have it's statistics in bold as well as it's name.

Example of - Goods Max. Profit, Max. Selling Price, and Cost -

Area: Hill

Risotto: (+49g) (69g Max.) (20g Cost) (GC-1)
Sandwich: (+70g) (81g Max.) (11g Cost) (GC-2)
Beef: (+175g) (195g Max.) (20g Cost) (GC-3)
Kiwano Juice: (+40g) (55g Max.) (15g Cost) (GC-4)

Chicken: (+136g) (146g Max.) (10g Cost) (GC-3)
Golden Fish: (+87g) (97g Max.) (10g Cost) (GC-3)
Egg: (+34g) (39g Max.) (5g Cost) (GC-3)
Fried Rice: (+33g) (53g Max.) (20g Cost) (GC-1)

Caviar: (-50g) (Good Will Not Sell) (50g Cost) (GC-5)
Steak: (-75g) (Good Will Not Sell) (75g Cost) (GC-5)
Ratatouille: (-80g) (Good Will Not Sell) (80g Cost) (GC-5)
Lobster: (-90g) (Good Will Not Sell) (90g Cost) (GC-5)

The farthest left is the good's name.
The number in the first set of parentheses is the maximum profit form selling the good at maximum price. A + sign indicates positive profit (which is the case for most goods). A - sign indicates loss of gold for selling that good, even if sold at the maximum price (you do not want to sell these goods).
The number in the second set of parentheses is the maximum price the good can be sold for.
The number in the third set of parentheses is the cost of stocking one of that individual good.
The number in the fourth and last set of parentheses is the shorthand goods category number which indicates when that good becomes unlocked.

In the example above, notice the first four goods are the goods that sell with the most profit, one from each goods category (GC-#). These are listed in order by goods category, the most profitable good is completely in bold. The (GC-5) category is omitted as none of those goods sell for a profit in that area.
The first blank line separates the best selling goods by category from the rest of the goods. These goods are listed in order by maximum profit. (Note that this example does not include all goods, the actual sections will include all goods.)
The last blank line separates the goods that sell for profit form the goods that do not sell at all or only sell at a loss (for the particular area). These goods are still in order by profit although one would not want to sell this goods.

Also, the statistics presented in this section of the guide should hold true for both Normal Mode and Sprint Mode.

Hill

- Goods that will Not Sell -

Caviar, Steak, Ratatouille, Lobster

- Goods that will Sell (at Common Sales Price) -

Banana, Watermelon, Strawberry, Ice Chocolate, Dragon Fruit, Ice Coffee, Ice Milk, Ice Tea, Hot Dog, Pudding, Sandwich, Spaghetti, Apple Juice, Avocado Juice, Orange Juice, Kiwano Juice, Golden Fish, Egg, Chicken, Beef, Fried Rice, Lontong, Onigiri, Risotto, Broccoli, Carrot, Mustard, Spinach

- Goods Max. Profit, Max. Selling Price, and Cost -

Risotto: (+49g) (69g Max.) (20g Cost) (GC-1)
Sandwich: (+70g) (81g Max.) (11g Cost) (GC-2)
Kiwano Juice: (+40g) (55g Max.) (15g Cost) (GC-4)

Golden Fish: (+87g) (97g Max.) (10g Cost) (GC-3)
Hot Dog: (+64g) (72g Max.) (8g Cost) (GC-2)
Pudding: (+62g) (72g Max.) (10g Cost) (GC-2)
Spaghetti: (+60g) (72g Max.) (12g Cost) (GC-2)
Onigiri: (+41g) (61g Max.) (20g Cost) (GC-1)
Banana: (+35g) (40g Max.) (5g Cost) (GC-1)
Dragon Fruit: (+33g) (40g Max.) (7g Cost) (GC-1)
Fried Rice: (+33g) (53g Max.) (20g Cost) (GC-1)
Strawberry: (+32g) (40g Max.) (8g Cost) (GC-1)
Lontong: (+31g) (46g Max.) (15g Cost) (GC-1)
Ice Coffee: (+29g) (34g Max.) (5g Cost) (GC-1)
Ice Milk: (+28g) (34g Max.) (6g Cost) (GC-1)
Ice Tea: (+27g) (34g Max.) (7g Cost) (GC-1)
Watermelon: (+24g) (30g Max.) (6g Cost) (GC-1)
Ice Chocolate: (+24g) (29g Max.) (5g Cost) (GC-1)
Avocado Juice: (+24g) (34g Max.) (10g Cost) (GC-4)
Mustard: (+22g) (29g Max.) (7g Cost) (GC-1)
Spinach: (+21g) (29g Max.) (8g Cost) (GC-1)
Apple Juice: (+21g) (29g Max.) (8g Cost) (GC-4)
Orange Juice: (+21g) (29g Max.) (8g Cost) (GC-4)
Carrot: (+19g) (24g Max.) (5g Cost) (GC-1)
Broccoli: (+17g) (24g Max.) (7g Cost) (GC-1)

School

Steak, Lobster, Caviar, Ratatouille, Chicken, Beef, Golden Fish, Egg, Broccoli, Carrot, Mustard, Spinach

Watermelon, Strawberry, Banana, Dragon Fruit, Ice Chocolate, Pudding, Hot Dog, Ice Coffee, Ice Milk, Ice Tea, Sandwich, Spaghetti, Apple Juice, Avocado Juice, Orange Juice, Kiwano Juice, Fried Rice, Lontong, Onigiri, Risotto

Risotto: (+67g) (87g Max.) (20g Cost) (GC-1)
Sandwich: (+76g) (87g Max.) (11g Cost) (GC-2)
Kiwano Juice: (+48g) (63g Max.) (15g Cost) (GC-4)

Hot Dog: (+70g) (78g Max.) (8g Cost) (GC-2)
Pudding: (+68g) (78g Max.) (10g Cost) (GC-2)
Spaghetti: (+66g) (78g Max.) (12g Cost) (GC-2)
Onigiri: (+58g) (78g Max.) (20g Cost) (GC-1)
Fried Rice: (+48g) (68g Max.) (20g Cost) (GC-1)
Lontong: (+43g) (58g Max.) (15g Cost) (GC-1)
Banana: (+34g) (39g Max.) (5g Cost) (GC-1)
Dragon Fruit: (+32g) (39g Max.) (7g Cost) (GC-1)
Strawberry: (+31g) (39g Max.) (8g Cost) (GC-1)
Avocado Juice: (+29g) (39g Max.) (10g Cost) (GC-4)
Ice Coffee: (+26g) (31g Max.) (5g Cost) (GC-1)
Apple Juice: (+26g) (34g Max.) (8g Cost) (GC-4)
Orange Juice: (+26g) (34g Max.) (8g Cost) (GC-4)
Ice Milk: (+25g) (31g Max.) (6g Cost) (GC-1)
Ice Tea: (+24g) (31g Max.) (7g Cost) (GC-1)
Watermelon: (+23g) (29g Max.) (6g Cost) (GC-1)
Ice Chocolate: (+22g) (27g Max.) (5g Cost) (GC-1)

Carrot: (-5g) (Good Will Not Sell) (5g Cost) (GC-1)
Egg: (-5g) (Good Will Not Sell) (5g Cost) (GC-3)
Broccoli: (-7g) (Good Will Not Sell) (7g Cost) (GC-1)
Mustard: (-7g) (Good Will Not Sell) (7g Cost) (GC-1)
Spinach: (-8g) (Good Will Not Sell) (8g Cost) (GC-1)
Golden Fish: (-10g) (Good Will Not Sell) (10g Cost) (GC-3)
Chicken: (-10g) (Good Will Not Sell) (10g Cost) (GC-3)
Beef: (-20g) (Good Will Not Sell) (20g Cost) (GC-3)

Market

- Goods that will Sell, but Only at a Loss -

Caviar: Sells at 35 gold maximum. (Loss of 15 gold.)
Steak: Sells at 25 gold maximum. (Loss of 50 gold.)
Ratatouille: Sells at 40 gold maximum. (Loss of 40 gold.)
Lobster: Sells at 45 gold maximum. (Loss of 45 gold.)

Dragon Fruit, Banana, Strawberry, Watermelon, Ice Chocolate, Ice Coffee, Ice Milk, Ice Tea, Hot Dog, Pudding, Sandwich, Spaghetti, Apple Juice, Avocado Juice, Orange Juice, Kiwano Juice, Golden Fish, Egg, Chicken, Beef, Fried Rice, Lontong, Onigiri, Risotto, Broccoli, Carrot, Mustard, Spinach

Golden Fish: (+87) (97g Max.) (10g Cost) (GC-3)
Banana: (+34g) (39g Max.) (5g Cost) (GC-1)
Dragon Fruit: (+32g) (39g Max.) (7g Cost) (GC-1)
Strawberry: (+31g) (39g Max.) (8g Cost) (GC-1)
Ice Milk: (+28g) (34g Max.) (6g Cost) (GC-1)
Ice Tea: (+27g) (34g Max.) (7g Cost) (GC-1)
Watermelon: (+23g) (29g Max.) (6g Cost) (GC-1)
Mustard: (+23g) (30g Max.) (7g Cost) (GC-1)
Spinach: (+22g) (30g Max.) (8g Cost) (GC-1)
Carrot: (+20g) (25g Max.) (5g Cost) (GC-1)
Broccoli: (+18g) (25g Max.) (7g Cost) (GC-1)

Caviar: (-15g) (35g Max.) (50g Cost) (GC-5)
Ratatouille: (-40g) (40g Max.) (80g Cost) (GC-5)
Lobster: (-45g) (45g Max.) (90g Cost) (GC-5)
Steak: (-50g) (25g Max.) (75g Cost) (GC-5)

Beach

Ratatouille, Steak, Golden Fish, Egg, Chicken, Beef, Broccoli, Carrot, Mustard, Spinach

Caviar, Lobster, Banana, Watermelon, Strawberry, Ice Chocolate, Dragon Fruit, Ice Coffee, Ice Milk, Ice Tea, Hot Dog, Pudding, Sandwich, Spaghetti, Apple Juice, Avocado Juice, Orange Juice, Kiwano Juice, Fried Rice, Lontong, Onigiri, Risotto

Lobster: (+292g) (382g Max.) (90g Cost) (GC-5)

Caviar: (+265g) (315g Max.) (50g Cost) (GC-5)
Banana: (+35g) (40g Max.) (5g Cost) (GC-1)
Dragon Fruit: (+33g) (40g Max.) (7g Cost) (GC-1)
Strawberry: (+32g) (40g Max.) (8g Cost) (GC-1)
Ice Coffee: (+30g) (35g Max.) (5g Cost) (GC-1)
Ice Milk: (+29g) (35g Max.) (6g Cost) (GC-1)
Ice Tea: (+28g) (35g Max.) (7g Cost) (GC-1)
Ice Chocolate: (+25g) (30g Max.) (5g Cost) (GC-1)
Watermelon: (+24g) (30g Max.) (6g Cost) (GC-1)

Ship

- Goods that will Sell, but Only at a Loss -

Banana: Sells at 4 gold maximum. (Loss of 1 gold.)
Dragon Fruit: Sells at 4 gold maximum. (Loss of 3 gold.)
Strawberry: Sells at 4 gold maximum. (Loss of 4 gold.)
Watermelon: Sells at 3 gold maximum. (Loss of 3 gold.)

Golden Fish, Egg, Chicken, Beef, Fried Rice, Lontong, Onigiri, Risotto, Broccoli, Carrot, Mustard, Spinach

Caviar, Steak, Ratatouille, Lobster, Ice Chocolate, Ice Coffee, Ice Milk, Ice Tea, Hot Dog, Pudding, Sandwich, Spaghetti, Apple Juice, Avocado Juice, Orange Juice, Kiwano Juice

Lobster: (+360g) (450g Max.) (90g Cost) (GC-5)

Caviar: (+300g) (350g Max.) (50g Cost) (GC-5)
Ratatouille: (+320g) (400g Max.) (80g Cost) (GC-5)
Steak: (+175g) (250g Max.) (75g Cost) (GC-5)
Ice Milk: (+28g) (34g Max.) (7g Cost) (GC-1)
Ice Tea: (+27g) (34g Max.) (6g Cost) (GC-1)

Banana: (-1g) (4g Max.) (5g Cost) (GC-1)
Dragon Fruit: (-3g) (4g Max.) (7g Cost) (GC-1)
Watermelon: (-3g) (3g Max.) (6g Cost) (GC-1)
Strawberry: (-4g) (4g Max.) (8g Cost) (GC-1)
Lontong: (-15g) (Good Will Not Sell) (15g Cost) (GC-1)
Fried Rice: (-20g) (Good Will Not Sell) (20g Cost) (GC-1)
Onigiri: (-20g) (Good Will Not Sell) (20g Cost) (GC-1)
Risotto: (-20g) (Good Will Not Sell) (20g Cost) (GC-1)

Sprint Mode Tips

- The goods that will not sell in Normal Mode should be the same as the goods that will not sell in Sprint Mode. Also, the goods that will sell in Normal Mode should be the same as the goods that will sell in Sprint Mode. However, in Sprint Mode, the number of goods is severally limited due to the 15 day restriction and the small selection of goods made available to you when you start.

- The goods should sell at the same maximum prices in Normal Mode and Sprint Mode. This means you should be able to use the data I have presented in this guide to find and sell the goods that have the maximum profit margin in Sprint Mode. Since you only have access to the Month 1, Day 1 (Initial Starting Goods) (GC-1) goods in Sprint Mode it may be best to sell the good that has the maximum profit in the (GC-1) goods category in each area.

- Onigiri sells at every area, except the Ship area. It has a rather high profit margin as well. I sold my Onigiri at 70 gold in every area, except the Hill where it had to be sold at 60 gold. Even though I did not sell the most profitable goods in Sprint Mode, still I completed the Armor Games quests for Sprint Mode. I used Onigiri in every area and one of the Ice Drinks for the Ship area, although you may wish to consult my tables to find the goods that will sell for the most profit in each area.

- Do not be afraid to take out the loans in Sprint Mode. You never have to pay them back and they do not force you to pay any interest. I cannot see any negatives in taking out the loans in Sprint Mode.

Additional Tips and Considerations

(Note: I purchased all the upgrades relatively early on in the game, so this tips may not hold true when one has lesser upgrades.)

- Sell goods that have high common sales prices.

The lower you set a goods price the more it will sell. However, I do not think the game looks at how close the good is to 0 gold, but instead looks at the difference between the common sales price and the actual price that you are selling a good at to determine how much of a good will sell in a day in a specific area.

Here is an explanation:

I noticed this effect the most in the Ship area as I was able to sell more Lobster, at 200, gold than I was able to sell Kiwano Juice at 0 gold on a High! visitor traffic day. The game may be looking at the difference between the actual selling price of a good and the common sales price of a good. The Lobster , although not free, was selling for 100 gold under it's common sales price, while the Kiwano Juice was only selling for 40 gold under it's common sales price. The game may see this larger difference as more attractive and cause that item (the Lobster) to sell more than the other item (the Kiwano Juice), even though the other item (the Kiwano Juice) is free.

- Selling more different goods does not mean selling more goods total.

It seems the game always splits the total number of goods sold between the number of good on the stand. It does not matter if a stand sells five different goods or just one good, the total number of goods sold that day will remain relatively the same.

I tested this by selling 5 different goods on the Ship for free (0 gold) and sold 44 goods total. Then I sold only one good for free (0 gold) and I sold 45 goods total.

- It is probably best to only sell the good that has the highest profit margin for it's area.

If you use the data provided in this guide, you can simply sell the specif good with the best profit margin for each area.

For example, Beef has the best profit margin in the Hill area and Lobster has the best profit margin for the Ship area, therefore only sell Beef in the Hill area and only sell Lobster in the Ship area.

As mentioned in the tip above, selling more different goods does not equal sell more goods total, so do not split your available stock and profits between one good that sells at a high profit margin and another good that sells at a lower profit margin.

- Bigger is not always better. The more expensive stands are not always best.

If you notice that an area never sells more than 25 goods per day, no matter what the Visitor Traffic Level, good being sold, and selling price, then it would not make any sense to buy a stand that that can stock 60 goods, but has a higher cost to run due to the increased salary of the stand employee.

It also seems best to only sell the one good that produces the highest total profit margin per day, so you do not need the additional goods slots that are given in the more high end stands.

The more expensive stands do not seem to draw in any additional visitors over the less expensive stands. This means more expensive stands do not always equate to additional sales.

Most importantly, high end stands cost more money to run every day (due to the cost of the salary of the employee running the stand.) The Best Car cost 1,000 gold per day to run whilst the Small Stand only cost 50 gold per day to run.

To maximize profits, find out the maximum number of goods that are selling for one stand in each area, then buy and use the stand that can hold just above (or just below) that maximum amount of goods (stock) that are sold in that day. This will help maximize profit margins as the stand will cost less to run and you will not lose sales because you will have just enough stock to make the maximum amount of sales possible.

There are a few times you will want to buy the more expensive carts is to boost your assets to unlock the in-game achievement Own 100,000 Gold Company Asset Value which requires having 100,000 in company assets. Expensive carts help to increase assets, however assets do not seem to affect anything.

Also, on high traffic days selling expensive goods for cheap (example: selling Lobster in the Ship area for 200 gold) can sometimes mean selling upward to 50 or more goods (depending on the area you are in). Selling goods this way can be more profitable than selling goods at their maximum price, however on low and medium traffic days, do not expect to sell as many goods. I was able to sell 50 Lobster for 200 gold, in the Ship area on a High! visitor traffic day. This made me more money than selling the Lobster at it's maximum price (as I sell less that way). So this is an instance that having the more expensive stand was better. However, I sold almost 20 less Lobster, at 200 gold, in the Ship area on a Low and Med visitor traffic days.

- Do not be afraid to change the cost of your goods.

Goods that cost more to stock can usually be sold for much more than the common sales price. However, goods that cost less to stock usually be sold for slightly more than the suggested.

For example, in the Hill area Beef can be sold for a maximum of 195 gold. This is 105 gold more than the common sales price. However, in the Hill area Banana can be sold for only 40 gold maximum. This is only 20 gold more than the common sales price.

- Do not overstock your goods.

If you notice that you can only sell 20 of a certain good in a certain area (and this may be the best selling good for that area), do not bother to stock much more than this amount. The closer your stock amount to the maximum amount sold the better. However, some player may prefer to stock slightly under the average amount of goods sold per day so that there is not a loss from unsold goods, while some players may wish to stock slightly above the average amount of goods sold per day as certain days will sell more goods than others even if the Visitor Traffic Levels are the same for both of those days.

Armor Games Quest Tips

- Marketing Champion (Sell 120 goods a day in Normal Mode.) and
- The King of Marketing (Sell 200 goods a day in Sprint Mode.)

Once you have enough resources, set the goods at every stand to zero. This should ensure you sell enough goods. It definitely helps to have full upgrades for everything.

Also, this quest is a bit more difficult in Sprint Mode. You will need at least two fully stocked Pedicab stands in every area to be able to sell 200 goods in one day.

(20 stock total x 2 stands per area x 5 areas = 200 goods)

- Incredible Money Digger (Get an income of 20,000 gold a day in Normal Mode.) and
- Hardcore Businessman (Get income 10,000 gold a day in Sprint Mode.)

Notice that these two quests both say income and not profit. This makes both the quests a bit easier than they seem.

Profit is the money you make after buying all the stock and paying your employees. Income is the the total money you make in a day. The income you make a day will show up in green in the leftmost column above the words "You got profit!".

Trivia

- The Golden Fish is named Fresh Fish when see the graphic that displays for unlocking that goods category.

- The good that sells for the most profit and highest price is the Lobster in the Beach area.
(Max. Profit: 360g | Max. Selling Price: 450g | Cost to Stock: 90g)

- The Steak only sells for a profit in the Ship area. The Steak can be sold at the Market, but it must be sold at a price that is less than the cost of stocking it.

- The Ship is the only area where Rice Dishes can not be sold.

- The Market is the only area that can sell every kind of good, however the Caviar, Lobster, Ratatouille, and Steak must be sold at a loss in order for them to sell at all.

- Reton8

• 27 Replies
Akatsuki_Kojou
Akatsuki_Kojou
199 posts
Viceroy

- The food items that will not sell in Normal Mode should be the same as the food items that do not sell in Sprint Mode. Also, the food items that will sell in Normal Mode should be the same as the food items that do not sell in Sprint Mode. However, in Sprint Mode, the number of food items is severally limited due to the 15 day restriction.

There is a mistake in the second line where it says that the food items that will sell in normal mode do NOT sell in sprint mode.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Nice catch. I fixed it up. :]

Also, I have made a big update. The guide now contains the maximum selling price and profit for every good in every area. The guide has more information and tips as well.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Amazing Guide Reton8! You should feature it in a comment on the page.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Thank you! :] It was rather fun to put this together.

I've got a link to it up as the featured comment on the Multishop Tycoon game page.

maulidangames
maulidangames
2 posts
Nomad

Fantastic!
Thank you for awesome walkthrough, Reton8

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Fantastic!
Thank you for awesome walkthrough, Reton8

Cool, wow! Thank you! I really enjoyed playing the game, it was a lot of fun. :]
gabrielgew
gabrielgew
1 posts
Bard

Wow! Very impressive!

Dirk25
Dirk25
33 posts
Jester

I would like to add something here.

Armor Quest: The King of Marketing

Selling 200 Goods in a day (Spring Mode)

This was not particularly difficult at all. If you don't really care for setting a high score.

My Way:
Once you are done with earning the other 2 quests in Sprint mode, The hard work is done. All you really need to do is come up with the money to buy 10 Pedicabs (45,000 G total + upgrades) over the course of the 15 days that you have.

Once you have that figured out, Go through each stand and reset all your goods back to base prices (or heck sell them for nothing). Sell 20 of each item that sells in each area.

All 200 goods should be sold before half of the day is over with. You should also get you're achievement at the end of that day.

Ohh yes I did have all of Human Resources upgrades as well as the radio.

Checklist

1. Have 10 Pedicabs (Fully Upgraded)
2. Sell 20 of an item in each cab @ Base prices (or free) preferably a high selling Month 1 Item (I used Risotto for each area except for the Ship. Iced Coffee was sold at the Ship)
3. About 30 seconds to a minute (longer sometimes) you should quickly sell all 200 goods.
4. Achievement (Armor Quest) awarded at the end.

MercWithMouth
MercWithMouth
38 posts
Constable

Thanks for the guide. It helped considerably.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

A response by @maulidangames, sweet!

axemy
axemy
1 posts
Peasant

Hi, i can't solve Level 8 (quest 3). Can you help me?

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Hi, i can't solve Level 8 (quest 3). Can you help me?

@axemy,
Here is how to complete Level 8 (Quest 3).

Level 8 (Quest 3) -
Sell all kinds of beverages on the beach.

Step 1.)
You will first need to have unlocked the beach.

- Go to the Town Center and enter the Office (the place where you buy upgrades and such).
- Once in the Office click on the Permission Dept. and the purchase the Beach. I believe it costs $4,000.

Step 2.)

- Go to the Beach from the World Map.

I am not certain if you need to sell the drinks all on the same day, but that is how I unlocked the quest so I will give you direction on how to sell all the drinks in one day.

- Purchase one Pedicab's and one Small Stand at the Beach.

Step 3.)
Stock the drinks.

You will need to sell these drinks in order to complete the mission.
- Ice Chocolate
- Ice Milk
- Ice Coffee
- Ice Tea

- In the Pedicab stock Ice Chocolate, Ice Milk, and Ice Coffee.
- In the Small Stand stock Ice Tea.
- Make sure to only stock 1 of each drink.
- Do not stock any other items on the beach, only stock 1 of each drink.
- Make sure the prices of all the drinks are set to the price the game automatically sets for them. Those prices are:

- Ice Chocolate: 5g
- Ice Milk: 7g
- Ice Coffee: 5g
- Ice Tea: 6g

Step 4.)
Start the day. After the day is complete you should unlock the quest.

That should be it.
Krissan
Krissan
91 posts
Scribe

Huuuge thanks for that guide Reton8!

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts
Templar

This guide is very useful. Thank you!

DoomV2