ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] Cannot login, but is considered logged in, but is considered like a guest.

2 2394
wildansyahriza
wildansyahriza
2 posts
Herald

Hello, this is my first post in this forum and i would appreciate it if someone could help me with my problem

So i was going to log in normally to my account, but then after a sec it doesn't show what it normally does when someone logged in to armorgames. It was shown that the page doesn't have my armatars, the sign out button, and is like the same as before, it still have that blank box that we put our username and password in. After a while i gave up and tried to play Dawn of the dragons (which required an account). Suddenly, i was logged in in the page of DOTD, and i have my armatars, sign out button, etc. After i'm done, i tried going to some other games, like the new ones that was just released today, but then i was suddenly logged out again, no matter how much i tried to log in again. So i tried playing some games that required an account (like MMOs) instead of the normal one that guests can play. Suddenly i was logged in again, but when i tried to vote the new mmo game, it said that i must be logged in to vote, but the weird thing is i already am logged in, or at least what the picture in my page told me. The fact that i'm playing the game with my account is prove that i am logged in, but i can't vote and is treated like a guest that have to make an account.

I know this is very confusing, but i would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this problem. Thank you and have a nice day :3

• 2 Replies
wildansyahriza
wildansyahriza
2 posts
Herald

Yay i cleared my cache and it workedâ« Thanks UUM

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@wildansyahriza Glad to hear it!

Showing 1-2 of 2