ForumsForum GamesCreate a planet 2/Create a univerise

17 6303
LoganGodCreator
LoganGodCreator
41 posts
Nomad

This is a idea.[b]Credit to sporemanic for create a planet 1.

• 17 Replies
LoganGodCreator
LoganGodCreator
41 posts
Nomad

There is no time and space when the big bang happens.Era:Before Earth.Goal:Get stars into the univerise no magic! so they to get helium and hydrogen.

LoganGodCreator
LoganGodCreator
41 posts
Nomad

This is now renamed Create a Univerise.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

A grabbed a huge lasso and moved them to the universe.

LoganGodCreator
LoganGodCreator
41 posts
Nomad

Lowco1 think of a more realstic way Things wrong:there's no life or planets or stars in this there are no other univerises.But you can try again try getting quarks.

LoganGodCreator
LoganGodCreator
41 posts
Nomad

Ok a decision has been made to elect a co-host! Lowco1 can you spread information about this forum game the election will start once we got two people
wanting to be co-host then those people will say something about their experience on armorgames forum games then people will vote for a person wanting to be co-host who ever gets the most votes win!

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

I smash the helium and hydrogen particles together at high speeds, using my telekinetic powers I think I have, although you have provided a grand total of no information about what I can and cannot do.

poseidis
poseidis
218 posts
Peasant

i enforce the property of matter, smashing simple atoms together and forming complex molecules and elements. This process gradually creates a star, nebula, or galaxy.

poseidis
poseidis
218 posts
Peasant

That way gravity pulls atoms together.

LoganGodCreator
LoganGodCreator
41 posts
Nomad

great poselidis the universe has cooled down meaning quarks formed and then neutrons and protons formed so your plan made the first stars! now it is half a billion years after the big bang so the next goal is to get a planet after sun-like stars appear. right now all stars are blue supergiants and some blue hypergiants.

CartanMonster22
CartanMonster22
43 posts
Nomad

hmmm *shoves a bunch a hydrogen in one place*LOL

:P

CartanMonster22
CartanMonster22
43 posts
Nomad

and as that i mean enough for a Yellow star
(sorry for double post)

poseidis
poseidis
218 posts
Peasant

I take the remaining matter floating around the yellow star Cartan created and create a Neptune-sized terrestrial planet at a moderate distance from the star.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

i take the extra matter from poseurs creating the planet to create a moon

LoganGodCreator
LoganGodCreator
41 posts
Nomad

Sorry guys poseidls we need to make population 3 stars i want the sun and wait for planets.

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

I pull large quantities of hydrogen helium into a nuclear reactor-like space

Showing 1-15 of 17