ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Arcuz: option continue disappeared

6 2684
EllyMeye
EllyMeye
2 posts
Nomad

After a week's holiday I happily sat down to continue my Arcuz game. But the option 'continue' is no longer in the menu. How can I restore my results? Please help, I'm so disappointed!!

• 6 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I don't know what happened here, but I have asked the AG staff about this... please await an answer from them @ElleMeye! Thank you for your patience! =)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Could you check for me if your save file is still in place @EllyMeye? Could be that this is deleted somehow and if that's the case, the 'Continue' button won't show up for you simply because the game can't find an existing save game. =)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Any news om this @ElleMeye? I would like to know if this problem is solved now. =)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@EllyMeye Are you still having trouble? Sometimes when you clear your cache on a browser or move to a new place your save game won't remain or be there.

EllyMeye
EllyMeye
2 posts
Nomad

Thanks for looking in to my problem, Ferret. Meanwhile I just started all over again, and by now I reached my former level. So far, so good. Indeed I think that during my holiday somebody has been thouroughly cleaning up my PC, so a cleared cache may very well have caused this problem.
Thanks again!
Elly

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@EllyMeye Glad to hear it! Have fun.

Showing 1-6 of 6