Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

New

Posted Jun 22, '14 at 9:14am

William258

William258

1 post

Hi Everyone,

My name is Josh William From Albertson, NY, I am new to this forum ..

Posted Jun 22, '14 at 9:17am

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,762 posts

Knight

Welcome to ArmorGames! You know, you just came at the right time, right you can eat two of my poisonous cookies. That's right, two. So go on and eat two.

Posted Jun 22, '14 at 10:21am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,795 posts

Hello,

welcome to AG... i have a nice collection of heads sticking on pikes.... would you like to take part in it?

Posted Jun 22, '14 at 2:06pm

Omegap12

Omegap12

1,411 posts

@UnleasherUponMankindWow.... ive havent seen YOUR collection. I mean, ive seen R2's collection of dead bodies due to poison overdoses, but not heads on pikes.....

But WELCOME! This is some sort of strange, weird, wonderful world that will suck you into it, and choke you until you die (unless you die from *cookies* first). And this worlds name is ArmorGames!
Have fun!!!

Posted Jun 22, '14 at 6:12pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,345 posts

LOL I see the majority of our welcome wagon has already shown it's face in your thread! Hope they don't scare you off...

Welcome to Armor Games @William258! We hope you will enjoy playing all the great games hosted here, maybe grab some Quests along the way? And we also hope you will become a respected active forumer in our wonderful community! ^^

C-ya 'round! Game on! =)

Posted Jun 22, '14 at 6:23pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,795 posts

Uh? Not too hard to find, the whole Knights Castle is surrounded by my collection.

Posted Jun 22, '14 at 6:52pm

Omegap12

Omegap12

1,411 posts

Uh? Not too hard to find, the whole Knights Castle is surrounded by my collection.

Oh. I tend to stay away from that place due to the fact that its surrounded by severed heads on top of pikes.

Things are COMPLETELY normal here, @William158. No one has there sanity here!

Posted Jun 23, '14 at 3:23am

Voyage2

Voyage2

701 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames William258 ! Beware, wear your Armor before playing Games. Great timing, I have my fresh new cookies. Mind eating it &quot ? *Kitteh Peys* **Whisper** This isn't poisonous ! Stay away from peoples who saying it's poisonous. They will eat your soul.**Whisper** Okay, right now the cookies will eat your soul. No, I mean they will make you even stronger. Don't be shy to post at any threads =).

Posted Jun 23, '14 at 10:25am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

11,422 posts

Welcome to the wonderful land of AG. We hope you enjoy your stay here. Please make sure to stop by that totally-not-shifty-looking place over there where you will be greeted immensely by a couple of brutes. Also, we take no liabilities in any accidents that occur during your stay. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

Posted Jun 24, '14 at 5:21pm

1ferrett1

1ferrett1

1 post

hi my name is bill from Orlando. I play daily and need friends. my username is 1ferrett1

Reply to New

You must be logged in to post a reply!