ForumsThe TavernDumb things you do at work/school/colege/university/home.

11 5460
realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

I swear that the people from my school are so retarded!
For example: A guy thought it is a good idea to break a window with his forehead...yeah - or - My class (including me ) started to scream like idiots until and after our Biology teacher entered the class, and our best excuse was that we were trying to act like monkeys. Geez we are so dumb!

• 11 Replies
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I like to run around the hallways shouting profanities until im either A. in the office or B. the bell rings

I also, the other day, took a turkey call, http://s3.postimg.org/bssc5j75b/index.jpg?noCache=1403540588 that. in class to make my teachers mad, and they NEVER knew it was me! it was AWESOME!

(and i told the kids that asked me how i was doing that, that i was VERY skilled with my mouth, and some believed me!)

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

My friend had just finished watching The Muppets in his other class, and he came up to me and we had a conversation that went something like this:

Friend - "Ugh, it was horrible!"
Me - "No it isn't... it's wonderful."
"Horrible!"
"Wonderful!"
"Horrible!"
"Wonderful!"
"I hate you..."
And naturally I said, "I love you."
Yeah...guess what happened next :P

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Yeah...guess what happened next :P

you kissed?
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

you kissed?

I would have guessed sex, but that's just me.
clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

you kissed?

I would have guessed sex, but that's just me.

You didn't have to post your guess lol. We were both [straight] boys by the way, so kissing/sex wasn't an option. He did poke my eye pretty hard though.

Anyways, back on topic -
The same dude and I really like playing Rock-Paper-Scissors during class. The teacher was tired of having to silence the class every few minutes, and he was giving a speech about it with an angry tone, saying stuff like "I can't understand why you guys CAN'T FOCUS!" It was REALLY REALLY boring, so my friend and I decided to play Rock-Paper-Scissors while he was talking. We played a few games and it took us a while to realize everyone was staring at us and the teacher had stopped talking. I looked up at his disappointed face and he said, "See? This is what I'm talking about."

One of the more embarrassing moments of my life.
jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

We were both [straight] boys by the way, so kissing/sex wasn't an option.

were? wasn't? this is why i always keep my options open.
tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

It was REALLY REALLY boring, so my friend and I decided to play Rock-Paper-Scissors while he was talking. We played a few games and it took us a while to realize everyone was staring at us and the teacher had stopped talking. I looked up at his disappointed face and he said, "See? This is what I'm talking about."

I have a feeling the teacher's lecture was directed towards you two. :P

As for me, I go to a supposedly world class university, but the students can't even chew with their mouths closed. And you can't get away from them. On the buses, they're chewing their gum, mouths agape. In the study areas, they're downing copious amounts of cheap Japanese food and Chik Fil-A, smacking as loud as they can and talking through every bite. They eat during class, and somehow it's always crunchy potato chips.

When it comes to dumb things I do, well....right now I'm using a laundry hamper full of clothes as a chair because I'm too lazy to clear off my actual chair.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

One time in Organic Chemistry lab, we were instructed to fill the closed flasks with reactants one at a time

and I didn't

and the partial pressure built up so quickly that the flask shattered and got glass either everywhere on the desks and the floor, or in somebody's skin. I was happy the only thing that happened was a 0 for the lab and a 20 dollar fine to pay for the flask

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I do many dumb things in school. Yelling "I'm black" in the cafeteria, popping a friend's chip bag(the explosion was so loud it echoed through the building), but the thing that takes the cake is my dance, which is now called the 'Math Dance'(Because that's where I did it the most. The dance is just air humping, but it was so hilarious and so funny it eventually got popular through the school. So basically I started a trend without trying.

Now, I have a friend named Nick and he did the dumbest thing that even I wouldn't attempt. We were having a school band festival thing at Kings Island (popular amusement park). He stole a Pez dispenser from one of the stores and was caught red-handed. He was banned from Kings Island for a year. This happened a year ago, so when we were going back to Kings Island again this year, we just kept cracking jokes about Nick and making sure he stays away from any candy stores(the band festival was literally the day after his ban was lifted).

tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

and the partial pressure built up so quickly that the flask shattered and got glass either everywhere on the desks and the floor, or in somebody's skin. I was happy the only thing that happened was a 0 for the lab and a 20 dollar fine to pay for the flask

Oh my God. That is unfortunate.

And it reminds me of something I did in an engineering design class. We were being introduced to soldering and practicing by just melting some solder. The teacher lectured us for several minutes explaining why we should not touch the soldering iron's tip, how it would be very bad, please don't do it, please please please don't do it....and the first thing I did when I got the soldering iron was to grab it by the hot pointy end. That blister lasted a couple of weeks but somehow it didn't scar.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

We were both [straight] boys by the way, so kissing/sex wasn't an option

Why not?

anywho for me..im in college so i dont go to classes unless it is a test
Showing 1-11 of 11