Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hi everyone

Posted Jun 24, '14 at 10:32pm

tangentHyperplane

tangentHyperplane

22 posts

Hi, I'm tangentHyperplane, 20 years old, student in engineering. It's been a while since I've seen such an active forum so I might poke around here during study breaks. I look forward to hanging out with you guys.

Posted Jun 24, '14 at 10:46pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,427 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames! In order to 'hang', you must eat a cookie, but not just any cookie. You will eat one of my special poisonous cookies in order to hang.

Posted Jun 24, '14 at 10:57pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,926 posts

Hello my most abominable sir! Welcome to our realm! We have everything from a self-aware robot to poisoned cookies. Be sure to see all the sites and eat all the cookies because what else would you do? Only some of the things here? Laughable indeed, do it all, I COMMAND IT!!!!

~Manly

Posted Jun 24, '14 at 11:02pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,546 posts

http://i60.tinypic.com/nf4jo9.jpg

Greetings. I am sorry to inform you that, at this time, hangings will not be taking place this week due to a design flaw in the apparatus. We can, however, schedule a meeting with the W.E.P.R. firing squad, who will be available all of next day. I would offer you the 11:30PM time slot, but we had to make a space for the gallows-maker.

Posted Jun 24, '14 at 11:23pm

tangentHyperplane

tangentHyperplane

22 posts

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome! You seem like a lot of fun.

@R2D21999 I'm allergic to cookies. Poisonous cake would be nice though.

@ImTheMostManlyMan Sir yes ma'am!

I am sorry to inform you that, at this time, hangings will not be taking place this week due to a design flaw in the apparatus. We can, however, schedule a meeting with the W.E.P.R. firing squad, who will be available all of next day.

That's fine, I think I can wait until next week.

Posted Jun 25, '14 at 3:35am

09philj

09philj

1,146 posts

Don't worry about some of our more... eccentric elements. You will be happy here. In fact, you will never leave... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Posted Jun 25, '14 at 6:14am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,447 posts

The welcoming wagon has found you pretty quickly I see... let's hop on while I'm here then! Welcome to Armor Games @tangentHyperplane! We hope you will enjoy playing all the great games hosted here and hopefully we will have a fantastic new addition to our wonderful forum community with you!

C-ya 'round! Have fun! =)

Posted Jun 25, '14 at 9:22am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,438 posts

Hell-O,

welcome to AG...hang... hmm... how about speared? i have a nice coolection... heads on pikes ;)

Posted Jun 25, '14 at 12:22pm

Omegap12

Omegap12

436 posts

Yea...... Unleashed's pile of heads IS big....

But welcome to the strange, crazy, wonderful world full of poisonous cookies, and piked heads that is called ArmorGames!

Posted Jun 25, '14 at 3:15pm

red303

red303

164 posts

Hey! Armorgames is the best forum I've seen do far. I hope you have fun here!

Reply to Hi everyone

You must be logged in to post a reply!