ForumsGamescastle clash - holy lag

4 4332
treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

how does anyone play this game? i just tried and my flash plugin was lagging so badly i had to kill the process manually just to leave the page. thats some serious lag and i know my laptop can handle the graphics so its not that (i've played mmos with much better graphics on this laptop with less crippling lag).

• 4 Replies
StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

lol it is likely your computer seeing as the game runs perfectly fine for me.

ArmorGamesAccount19
ArmorGamesAccount19
3 posts
Jester

Same here, note I found the game to work way better on Google Chrome than Firefox. Yet, Chrome still lags out eventually. I found restarting my computer works as a temporary fix.

My computer is decently fast, runs Diablo III just fine. What's your browser? Btw, my friend play this game on his kindle just fine, so I doubt its the cpu speed. I'm still wondering about mobile devices in general, how can they surf the net at all?

I know slower desktops/labtops surf slower. There must be some algorithm that loads less images for mobile devices.

One more note, flash games tends to be laggy on my PC yet, non-flash games run perfectly. So, I doubt its an issue just for Castle Clash. One additional note, non-mmo (massively multiplayer online) flash games work fine for the most part, like Kingdom Rush, Zombie Mart, etc. In brief, all flash-mmo games tend to lag on my computer.

ArmorGamesAccount19
ArmorGamesAccount19
3 posts
Jester

One more note, I've noticed the game gets more laggy as time goes on. I started the game and went afk, hoping the game would load completely and reduce lag. Instead, the opposite happened, the game was more laggy after I went afk, then before.

My educated guess is that there is some sort of memory leak, causing the game to take up more and more RAM. I've heard of this phenomenon in other MMO flash games.

ArmorGamesAccount19
ArmorGamesAccount19
3 posts
Jester

I really like this game, but I'm quitting due too much lag and long loading times. I think armorgames.com is a good website. I'll look for another armorgames' game to play.

Showing 1-4 of 4