Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

The salamanders are coming!

Posted Jun 28, '14 at 7:17pm

Salamander_Empress

Salamander_Empress

2 posts

Oh, my sweet summer child...what do you know of peace? This is not peace but a cessation of war. But if you're a diligent little larva and learn well, perhaps you may live to see peace. For one day, as the oldest among us say, a great ruler will come to the Swamp of Salamanders unlike any we have ever seen before. She will be fire when winter's chill comes calling, ice when the sun's rays boil our waters. And when she comes, the people will bow before her and the Legion shall heed her and drive the alligators back where grumkins and snarks belong. She knows no other name but the Salamander Empress, and she will be our salvation.

That just now? That was my roleplay introduction! Or, rather, what someone else's character said at one point about mine in a roleplay about swamp animals under the tyrannical rule of a bunch of gators, including but not limited to Roman salamanders, Greek newts, what seemed like Chinese herons to me and Renaissance-French frogs. You would have been perfectly free to disregard that whole thing if you wanted to, actually - I'm just playing to my mild roleplay-bound megalomania.
Yep, I'm a very avid RPer. In fact, you'll find me haunting Quotev's chats more often than not - I only made this account to hunt MMOs with a friend, though of course that'll change eventually..~
I'm fond of video games, knitting and inside jokes - I've got a half-finished scarf floating around in my closet somewhere. Somewhere. Probably with the evil alligators.

This has been the derpiest introductory post ever. Have a very nice day and please remember to continue keeping all your limbs within the constraints of your consciousness as you exit the Salamandercoaster. Thank you. c:

Posted Jun 28, '14 at 7:53pm

Omegap12

Omegap12

1,415 posts

Im VERY confused, but i dont judge!
(Im the first one, so your ALL MINE!!!)
Welcome to this crazy, wonderful world that is ArmorGames!!

(Accept the pike and the cookies!)

Posted Jun 28, '14 at 8:46pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,783 posts

Knight

Welcome to ArmorGames! You know what salamanders favorite food is? Poisonous cookies, so you should totally eat one.

Posted Jun 28, '14 at 8:52pm

Snag618

Snag618

7,874 posts

Welcome to AG. *Throws cupcake at you* Eat this. I can 100% guarantee they probably aren't made from dead people.

Posted Jun 28, '14 at 11:41pm

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

11,426 posts

Welcome to the Kingdom of AG! As usual, please sign this form to enable yourself to become a citizen. Also, by signing it you will also forfeit your soul to us and we shall bear no responsibility to any accidents or misfortune that falls upon you. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

Posted Jun 29, '14 at 2:19am

Voyage2

Voyage2

701 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames Salamander_Empress ! Our fresh-baked cookies are ready for you to eat. Don't trust who says cookies are poisonous. They will just eat your soul. No, I mean they will make you strong. Beware, wear your Armor before playing Games. Add me if you want, lets be friends. Between, nice introduction.

Posted Jun 29, '14 at 2:02pm

minecraftsniper

minecraftsniper

611 posts

Welcome to AG take this torch to light your path through this mysterious cave called AG muahahahha *cough*

Posted Jul 1, '14 at 5:53pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Welcome. People will offer you baked goods here, but don't be fooled. They will go straight to your thighs.

Posted Jul 2, '14 at 4:10am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,316 posts

The empress has arrived! *bows down*

If you enjoy writing and storytelling, which I have a hunch that you do, feel free to check out the Art, Music and Writing forum and perhaps submit some of your original pieces. Look forward to seeing you there! =)

Posted Jul 4, '14 at 5:39am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,345 posts

Welcome to Armor Games @Salamander_Empress! We love to have ourselves amother writer in the AMW Forum! Do explore and participate!!! =)

Reply to The salamanders are coming!

You must be logged in to post a reply!