ForumsForum GamesValley Sherwood ( RPG )

66 17228
Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Introduction: Welcome to Valley Sherwood ! I decided to make an RPG which has Medieval Age, Dragons and many more. I'll do my best to manage this one everytime.

Story:
It all start with a kingdom. The kingdom has a wise and intelligent king who rules over it. They call the kingdom "Valley Sherwood". So much peoples around here working hard. They didn't know there's still a bad guys who want to take over this kingdom. They also don't know that someone is watching them from the sky. Somewhere, in the hidden place of rebels. The Commander of Rebels speak. "We shall make Valley Sherwood fall in our hands ! Nobody shall stop us from doing this !" They has a large group of armies who want to make the kingdom fall. At the midnight, they decided to attack the wall of Valley Sherwood. By that time, a mage somewhere doing a ritual. A round big circle that has dragon in the center of it where the mage is. The place known as "Allure of the Neglected Dragons". Rebels begin to travel through the Valley Sherwood. As many days pass, they are near the wall of Valley Sherwood. As one of the guard saw them and begins to ring the bell. As it makes a large noise, it's a sign that somebody is coming to the wall. Commander commands his troops, "Protect this Wall Maria at all cost ! We didn't yet know what's their plan." They call the wall as Wall Maria. Its radius is 480km, and 50 meters in height. "Get ready rebels, we will attack ! Load the cannons and fire it to the wall !" As one man load the cannon, they fire it to the wall. They have done a small damage to the wall. The wall has so much archer defending it. They didn't know a group of Swordsman is waiting for them near the gate. As the archers fire to the rebels. They load their cannons and fire also to the rebels. Rebels keep going and go forward through the gate. The gate opens, it goes up to open. A group of swordsman has charge and attack the rebels. The first group didn't able to handle the rebels. They get to the center, where the fountain is. They have done large damages to the buildings of Valley Sherwood. A professional group of swordsman has appear. They begin the bloody battle. Everybody stops when they saw the light at the fountain. A man in his armor has appeared, when he goes down he stab his sword to the fountain. It cause a very large earthquake, which continuous dealing damage to buildings. As the man speaks, "I'm tired watching all of you fighting. The world will get in a big danger, everybody will live in fear now. Teamwork is the key in this days." As he disappeared and a portal has appear. Monsters which are going to attack all of them has appear. They stop the fight and start killing those monsters. When all of the monsters are dead the king goes out of his castle. "Everybody shall become a huge group. I ask all of you rebels to work as a team for us. For all of us !" The king walks out and go back to his castle. The rebels has been give up. Instead of arresting them they let the rebels free. The king ask them to rebuild all of the damaged building also the wall.
"My ritual are near to finish !" The mage still continue his ritual. Another portal has appeared to the Allure of Neglected Dragon. Different size, color, shape and race of dragons has appeared. It fly around and start attacking mankind. The fears of humanity has start. The Valley Sherwood know that the monster isn't yet finish. There's more to come and it will attack them. Many years passed they continue living in fears.

Character Sheet :
Name:
Bio:
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Stats: ( Spend 20 Points )
Strength: 0 ( Damage, Hit Points, Critical Strike, Carry more items ) [ Increase HP by 5 per 2 Strength. ]
Agility: 0 ( Attack Speed, Dodge, Escape )
Intelligence: 0 ( Damage of Magic Abilities, Mana Points ) [ Increase MP by 5 per 2 Intelligence )
Hit Points: 125/125 (+25 From Leather Armor )
Mana Points: 100/100
State: Healthy
Inventory: 10 Health Potion ( Heal HP by 50 ) | 10 Mana Potion ( Restore MP by 50 ) | 5 Full Restore Potion ( Heals and Restore HP and Mana by 50 ) | 1,000 Zeny
Equipment: Dagger ( Left or Right Hand ) [ 8-15 Damage ] | Leather Armor ( Chest ) [ +25 HP ]
Quest: N/A
Job: N/A

Questions and Answers (QnA)
Why there is no class ?
There is no class because you're free whatever you want. Just increase your stats and proper weapons.
Where's the abilities ?
Abilities are still allowed. They are just not placed in character sheet. If you want to use magic abilities you need spell books or magic books. Just give a description how the abilities works if you will use.
How do I get job and quest ?
You can get job from buildings. They will pay you everyday you work. To make it clear, job is a business. Where you can earn money. Quest can be get from inn, bar or pub. But they still can be get around the kingdom. There's a random reward if you complete the quest.
Can I get out of the Wall ?
Yes, you can. You still need permit from the king, permit cost 800 Zeny.
Does pets are allowed ?
Yes, they are allowed. You could tame animals or monster pets. Monster can be tame by a secret items.
About dragons, can I ride or tame them ?
You're free to ride them. There's a chance that you can spot an egg while travelling. You have low chance at taming adult dragons.

Divisions:

Trainee Squad - The newbie's division. You will learn the basic and advantage of fighting. Before you graduate, a very hard training you need to pass. You can't leave the barracks, except you graduate. Once you decide to leave, you cannot go back here anymore. You will train the contact with dragon and monsters.
Receive -
- Long Silver Sword ( Left or Right Hand ) [ 15 - 20 Damage ]
- Trainee Squad Uniform ( Chest ) ( +30 HP ) ( +2 Agility )

Scouting Legion - The most dangerous division at all. With the other member of Scouting Legion, you will go outside the wall. This isn't easy because of monsters you will encounter. Somehow, this division don't have any contact at dragons, except monsters. Your strength, speed, and tactics in battle is needed here. They have their horse when going outside the wall. This horse isn't like a common horse, this is the faster horse at all. Trained hard horses, it's dangerous walking outside the wall. They believe Scouting Legion is the man's freedom or humanity's wing.
Required Stats -
- 12 Strength
- 10 Agility
- 8 Intelligence
Receive -
- + 4 All Stats ( After Joining )
- Horse ( Pet/Mount )
- Scouting Legion Hood/Cape ( Back ) ( + 2 Agility ) [ + 25 HP ]
- Manuever Blade ( Left or Right Hand ) [ 30-35 Damage ]

• 66 Replies
Showing 76-75 of 66