ForumsForum GamesValley Sherwood ( RPG )

66 17240
Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Introduction: Welcome to Valley Sherwood ! I decided to make an RPG which has Medieval Age, Dragons and many more. I'll do my best to manage this one everytime.

Story:
It all start with a kingdom. The kingdom has a wise and intelligent king who rules over it. They call the kingdom "Valley Sherwood". So much peoples around here working hard. They didn't know there's still a bad guys who want to take over this kingdom. They also don't know that someone is watching them from the sky. Somewhere, in the hidden place of rebels. The Commander of Rebels speak. "We shall make Valley Sherwood fall in our hands ! Nobody shall stop us from doing this !" They has a large group of armies who want to make the kingdom fall. At the midnight, they decided to attack the wall of Valley Sherwood. By that time, a mage somewhere doing a ritual. A round big circle that has dragon in the center of it where the mage is. The place known as "Allure of the Neglected Dragons". Rebels begin to travel through the Valley Sherwood. As many days pass, they are near the wall of Valley Sherwood. As one of the guard saw them and begins to ring the bell. As it makes a large noise, it's a sign that somebody is coming to the wall. Commander commands his troops, "Protect this Wall Maria at all cost ! We didn't yet know what's their plan." They call the wall as Wall Maria. Its radius is 480km, and 50 meters in height. "Get ready rebels, we will attack ! Load the cannons and fire it to the wall !" As one man load the cannon, they fire it to the wall. They have done a small damage to the wall. The wall has so much archer defending it. They didn't know a group of Swordsman is waiting for them near the gate. As the archers fire to the rebels. They load their cannons and fire also to the rebels. Rebels keep going and go forward through the gate. The gate opens, it goes up to open. A group of swordsman has charge and attack the rebels. The first group didn't able to handle the rebels. They get to the center, where the fountain is. They have done large damages to the buildings of Valley Sherwood. A professional group of swordsman has appear. They begin the bloody battle. Everybody stops when they saw the light at the fountain. A man in his armor has appeared, when he goes down he stab his sword to the fountain. It cause a very large earthquake, which continuous dealing damage to buildings. As the man speaks, "I'm tired watching all of you fighting. The world will get in a big danger, everybody will live in fear now. Teamwork is the key in this days." As he disappeared and a portal has appear. Monsters which are going to attack all of them has appear. They stop the fight and start killing those monsters. When all of the monsters are dead the king goes out of his castle. "Everybody shall become a huge group. I ask all of you rebels to work as a team for us. For all of us !" The king walks out and go back to his castle. The rebels has been give up. Instead of arresting them they let the rebels free. The king ask them to rebuild all of the damaged building also the wall.
"My ritual are near to finish !" The mage still continue his ritual. Another portal has appeared to the Allure of Neglected Dragon. Different size, color, shape and race of dragons has appeared. It fly around and start attacking mankind. The fears of humanity has start. The Valley Sherwood know that the monster isn't yet finish. There's more to come and it will attack them. Many years passed they continue living in fears.

Character Sheet :
Name:
Bio:
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Stats: ( Spend 20 Points )
Strength: 0 ( Damage, Hit Points, Critical Strike, Carry more items ) [ Increase HP by 5 per 2 Strength. ]
Agility: 0 ( Attack Speed, Dodge, Escape )
Intelligence: 0 ( Damage of Magic Abilities, Mana Points ) [ Increase MP by 5 per 2 Intelligence )
Hit Points: 125/125 (+25 From Leather Armor )
Mana Points: 100/100
State: Healthy
Inventory: 10 Health Potion ( Heal HP by 50 ) | 10 Mana Potion ( Restore MP by 50 ) | 5 Full Restore Potion ( Heals and Restore HP and Mana by 50 ) | 1,000 Zeny
Equipment: Dagger ( Left or Right Hand ) [ 8-15 Damage ] | Leather Armor ( Chest ) [ +25 HP ]
Quest: N/A
Job: N/A

Questions and Answers (QnA)
Why there is no class ?
There is no class because you're free whatever you want. Just increase your stats and proper weapons.
Where's the abilities ?
Abilities are still allowed. They are just not placed in character sheet. If you want to use magic abilities you need spell books or magic books. Just give a description how the abilities works if you will use.
How do I get job and quest ?
You can get job from buildings. They will pay you everyday you work. To make it clear, job is a business. Where you can earn money. Quest can be get from inn, bar or pub. But they still can be get around the kingdom. There's a random reward if you complete the quest.
Can I get out of the Wall ?
Yes, you can. You still need permit from the king, permit cost 800 Zeny.
Does pets are allowed ?
Yes, they are allowed. You could tame animals or monster pets. Monster can be tame by a secret items.
About dragons, can I ride or tame them ?
You're free to ride them. There's a chance that you can spot an egg while travelling. You have low chance at taming adult dragons.

Divisions:

Trainee Squad - The newbie's division. You will learn the basic and advantage of fighting. Before you graduate, a very hard training you need to pass. You can't leave the barracks, except you graduate. Once you decide to leave, you cannot go back here anymore. You will train the contact with dragon and monsters.
Receive -
- Long Silver Sword ( Left or Right Hand ) [ 15 - 20 Damage ]
- Trainee Squad Uniform ( Chest ) ( +30 HP ) ( +2 Agility )

Scouting Legion - The most dangerous division at all. With the other member of Scouting Legion, you will go outside the wall. This isn't easy because of monsters you will encounter. Somehow, this division don't have any contact at dragons, except monsters. Your strength, speed, and tactics in battle is needed here. They have their horse when going outside the wall. This horse isn't like a common horse, this is the faster horse at all. Trained hard horses, it's dangerous walking outside the wall. They believe Scouting Legion is the man's freedom or humanity's wing.
Required Stats -
- 12 Strength
- 10 Agility
- 8 Intelligence
Receive -
- + 4 All Stats ( After Joining )
- Horse ( Pet/Mount )
- Scouting Legion Hood/Cape ( Back ) ( + 2 Agility ) [ + 25 HP ]
- Manuever Blade ( Left or Right Hand ) [ 30-35 Damage ]

• 66 Replies
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Name: Nivlac
Bio: Born and raised in the depths of the underworld by a tribe of master necromancers.
Stats:
Strength: 6 [Increase HP by 5 per 2 Strength]
Agility: 6
Intelligence: 12 [Increase MP by 5 per 2 Intelligence]
Hit Points: 115/140 (+25 From Leather Armor, +15 from strength )
Mana Points: 110/130 (+25 from intelligence)
State: Feeling Pain at Chest
Inventory: 10 Health Potion ( Heal HP by 50 ) | 10 Mana Potion ( Restore MP by 50 ) | 5 Full Restore Potion ( Heals and Restore HP and Mana by 50 ) | 1,000 Zeny | Necromancer Rod ( Unequip ) [10-15 Damage]
Equipment: Necromancer Rod ( Right Hand ) [10-15 Damage] | Leather Armor ( Chest ) [ +25 HP ]
Necromancer Book ( Left Hand )
Spells: Tainted Shackles ( Cost 15 MP ) - Bind nearby enemies with your life force, conditioning them repeatedly. If enemies move out of range of this ability, the bind will break. If the bind is allowed to expire, it immobilizes and damages them.
Life Siphon ( Cost 20 MP ) - Siphon health from your foe.
Reaper's Touch ( Cost 30 MP ) - Send out a scythe that bounces between foes and allies. Causes vulnerability on foes and regeneration on allies.
Life Blast ( Cost 15 MP ) - Blast a foe with life force, dealing more damage the closer you are to your target.
Necrotic Grasp ( Cost 20 MP ) - Send out a grasping hand that damages foes in a line and grants you life force. ( Requires Staff )
Grasping Dead ( Cost 35 MP ) Summon skeletal hands to cripple foes in the target area. ( Requires Scepter )

i do want take care of it i say and ask for the egg back. and i am sure about my equipment

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Bio: There are no records of Sean in any annals throughout the realm, he doesn't exist. He is but a legend past on through the bards from city to city. He carries his weapon in a sheath on his back, his trusty axe has carried itself into legend, killing great swathes of enemies with ease. Cleaving through bone and flesh like they were nothing at all. He has defeated champions and dragons alike and it is said the Gods gave him the power to do so, however it is also said that he was stripped of his immeasurable destructive force yet no-one knows why. Now he is haunted by his legends, good and bad alike. Now he just tries to make his way in the world, helping as best he can, attempting to regain his lost strength and save those in need.
Stats
Strength: 12
Intelligence: 4
Hit Points: 130/130 (+ From Leather Armor, +30 from strength )
Mana Points: 110/110 (+10 from intelligence)

Inventory: 10 Health Potions ( Heal HP by 50 )
10 Mana Potions ( Restore MP by 50 )
5 Full Restore Potions ( Heals and Restore HP and Mana by 50 )
1,000 Zeny

Equipment: Scorched two handed axe. ( Left and Right Hand ) [ 15-20 Damage ]
Leather Armor ( Full ) [ +25 HP ]

I stab again into the beasts flank, hoping it to be a fatal strike, and that it dies quickly. Not wanting to cause the beast any other excess harm. walking around to the beasts head I shut its eyes and make a triangular motion with my hand.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Name:Kana Dracofriend
Bio: Kana is an orphan that was taken in by a Royal Crimson Dragon. The dragon taught her many things and was a good parent. With time though Kana realized that she couldn't continue living with the or acting like she was a royal. When Kana turned 15 she left the dragon and searched for a place to try to live among the humans. She is now 16 and lives in Valley Sherwood.
Stats:
Agility: 7
Intelligence: 10 [Increase MP by 5 per 2 Intelligence]
Hit Points: 145/145 (+30 From Trainee Squad Uniform)
Mana Points: 150/150
State: Hungry & Thirst
Inventory: 10 Health Potion (Heal HP by 50) | 10 Mana Potion (Restore MP by 50) | 5 Full Restore Potion (Heals and Restore HP and Mana by 50) | 1,000 Zeny | Room 509 Key | Leather Armor (+25 HP) | Journal
Equipment: Dagger (Right Hand) [8-15 Damage] | Trainee Squad Uniform (Chest) [+30 HP]
Job: Trainee Squad ( Barracks )

You able to find all of the other member that are in the Top 5. You will see a man that with his yellow and spikey hair, his name is Jay-Jay. A man with a serious and black hair that is hiding his eyes because of this, known as Peter June Simon. A tall and funny guy is Marc, he has a short black hair with the style of side-down. It seems somebody isn't in the group, it's Jerwin. Nobody knows where he is. Marc starts a discussion about dragons. "I saw a dark purple dragon, it has a flaming tail and other parts of its--..." As Peter interrupts him, "Stop talking stories about Dragons." Peter walks out and stay away from the group. Marc approach your ears and whispers. "That's just normal. He don't want to talk about dragons. They kill his parents." The trainer has been in Marc's back. It grabs Marc's head, "What are you doing here ? Go back to your dorms !" Before all of you walk, the trainer has been call you. "Hey Kana, right ? I'll give you this Journal. I think it might help you before sleeping. By the way, tomorrow at the 8:00 in the morning we will train again. Just go at the field again with the other groups that pass. Go, go back to your dorm." You're free to sleep or write first in the journal now. Or go outside for something. After that, you feel you're hungry and thirsty.

Receive:
- Journal
- State Changed to Hungry & Thirsty

Bio: Born and raised in the depths of the underworld by a tribe of master necromancers.
Stats:
Inventory: 10 Health Potion ( Heal HP by 50 ) | 10 Mana Potion ( Restore MP by 50 ) | 5 Full Restore Potion ( Heals and Restore HP and Mana by 50 ) | 1,000 Zeny | Dagger ( Unequip ) [8-15 Damage]
Equipment: Necromancer Rod ( Right Hand ) [10-15 Damage] | Leather Armor ( Chest ) [ +25 HP ]
Spells: Tainted Shackles ( Cost 15 MP ) - Bind nearby enemies with your life force, conditioning them repeatedly. If enemies move out of range of this ability, the bind will break. If the bind is allowed to expire, it immobilizes and damages them.
Reaper's Touch ( Cost 30 MP ) - Send out a scythe that bounces between foes and allies. Causes vulnerability on foes and regeneration on allies.
Life Blast ( Cost 15 MP ) - Blast a foe with life force, dealing more damage the closer you are to your target.
Necrotic Grasp ( Cost 20 MP ) - Send out a grasping hand that damages foes in a line and grants you life force. ( Requires Staff )
Grasping Dead ( Cost 35 MP ) Summon skeletal hands to cripple foes in the target area. ( Requires Scepter )

"Okay, tomorrow lets meet at the castle. At the center where the king is. I'll expect you there." He gives you the egg and walks. But he stop and face you again. "Do you have place to stay ? It's not good to place that egg in random places. If you want I'll bring you in the Inn I stay."

Bio: There are no records of Sean in any annals throughout the realm, he doesn't exist. He is but a legend past on through the bards from city to city. He carries his weapon in a sheath on his back, his trusty axe has carried itself into legend, killing great swathes of enemies with ease. Cleaving through bone and flesh like they were nothing at all. He has defeated champions and dragons alike and it is said the Gods gave him the power to do so, however it is also said that he was stripped of his immeasurable destructive force yet no-one knows why. Now he is haunted by his legends, good and bad alike. Now he just tries to make his way in the world, helping as best he can, attempting to regain his lost strength and save those in need.
Stats
Hit Points: 130/130 (+ From Leather Armor, +30 from strength )

1,000 Zeny

"You're good at fighting." Praise of the blonde hair. "Why you don't join as a soldier ? Somehow, the rules are strict." The dragon has shut its eyes, its getting blur and blur. As it disappears and a note has been appear. The girl has pick it up and reads in a silent voice which you can hear. "In the Allure of the Neglected Dragons, there's something you will see. I don't know what's there but I just wrote this note for nothing. *End of the Note* What's with that ? I better eat potatoes than reading this. Between, you better buy a better weapon than that axe. Do you want me to guide you in Blacksmith ? He is great and awesome Blacksmith, he can upgrade it and place elements."

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Stats:
Inventory: 10 Health Potion ( Heal HP by 50 ) | 10 Mana Potion ( Restore MP by 50 ) | 5 Full Restore Potion ( Heals and Restore HP and Mana by 50 ) | 1,000 Zeny | Dagger ( Unequip ) [8-15 Damage]

"thanks, i would love to stay there", i say happily

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Stats
Hit Points: 155/155 (+ 25 From Leather Armor, +30 from strength )

1,000 Zeny

I slowly point to a scar on the nape of my neck, "A soldier did that when I protected a widowed woman and her children from death. I have no interest in your kind." I say with spite. "I'll take that if you don't want it." I say pointing at the note. "No, this axe has been with me for a long time and it's served me well thus far."

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Stats:

"Come with me." You and Wacha able to get in the Inn where he stay. It's a clean and nice-looking at the outside. But before he completely open the door a loud strange noise has been hear. "The wall are breached !" As the male-voice shout, the first thing came in your mind the monsters has been do this. The large bell has been sound again. The members of Garrison has start running. They looks like will repair the wall. Wacha pull you until inside the Inn. He gets to his room that has number 532, he open the door and still pulling you inside. He steal the egg from you and place at the bed. "It's not good to show it from monsters." He pull a chest under his bed, it's a dirty and can't identify what's its color. He open it and you will see a hammer. "Do you want me to upgrade your Rod ?" If you will accept it, it will take 1 day (Tomorrow) until it finish.

Stats

1,000 Zeny

"Here, take this note." When she gives you the note you will see another message at the back of it. "Only the chosen peoples can read this. Whoever are you reading this, please help us. We have been possessed in a body of dragon. Kill us four to let us free ! We are here in Allure of Neglected Dragons. Find Grim'tooth in Valley Sherwood. He is hiding somewhere in North. I hope you're the one who can help and save us." As the paper disappeared from your hand. You hear also a loud sound that looks like something has been cracked. Everybody is running, members of Garrison continue running through the wall. "Breached at wall ! Everybody, run from monsters !" As large and different shapes of shadow has been appeared. The blonde girl follow the member of Garrison. Somehow, you feel strange this time. You feel power inside your body and looks you're getting strong. A man with blue hair and equipping a heavy armor. He have his large sword at his back. "I'm Thanatos, finally I able to get inside this wall ! So rude that I will just find a dirty village." He pulls his sword and point it at you. A strange voice that you don't know where it came from has whisper you. "Fight him !"

Receive -
+ 4 Strength

http://i59.tinypic.com/21b69m1.jpg

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Ascer
Bio: Young adventurer. Fast due to light weight and inherited his parents' skills.
Stats:
Strength: 8
Agility: 8
Inventory: 10 Health Potion ( Heal HP by 50 ) | 10 Mana Potion ( Restore MP by 50 ) | 5 Full Restore Potion ( Heals and Restore HP and Mana by 50 ) | 1,000 Zeny
Equipment: Dagger ( Right Hand ) [ 8-15 Damage ] | Leather Armor ( Chest ) [ +25 HP ]

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Stats

1,000 Zeny

Feeling the power flowing through my veins once more causes me to bellow in rage or joy, anyone else wouldn't know which for sure. I clean my axe of the dragon's blood and sprint toward the man. When I am in front of him I begin to call him out. "Fight me and leave these people be. I shall be their champion against you!"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Bio: Kana is an orphan that was taken in by a Royal Crimson Dragon. The dragon taught her many things and was a good parent. With time though Kana realized that she couldn't continue living with the or acting like she was a royal. When Kana turned 15 she left the dragon and searched for a place to try to live among the humans. She is now 16 and lives in Valley Sherwood.
Stats:
Inventory: 10 Health Potion (Heal HP by 50) | 10 Mana Potion (Restore MP by 50) | 5 Full Restore Potion (Heals and Restore HP and Mana by 50) | 1,000 Zeny | Room 509 Key | Leather Armor (+25 HP) | Journal
Equipment: Dagger (Right Hand) [8-15 Damage] | Trainee Squad Uniform (Chest) [+30 HP]

Journal entry 1:
Jay-Jay
-male
-yellow, spiky hair
Peter June Simon
-male
-black hair that hides his eyes
-dragons killed his parents
Marc
-male
-tall
-funny
-short, black hair in the style of side-down

After I write the above entry in my journal I head to the mess hall to get something to satisfy my thirst and hunger.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Stats:

"I accept the gift"

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Stats

1,000 Zeny

"What a nice bravery you show young man." Thanatos quickly twist his body, after a second he stop floating in a low distance between the land. Pointing his sword toward you, his both hands handling it. Another voice has been whisper you. "His weakness is-." Thanatos gets his eyes become dark. "Nobody shall speak what's my weakness." He begin rushing toward you with his sword. The skull on his armor start moving their mouth.

Thanatos HP: 350/350

Stats:

You will see a food in the table of the mess hall. The girl who teach you everything has been there. "Feel hungry ? Go, feel free to take those." You take the foods and grab a bite. After a minute, you feel you're strong again and replenish. "I hear you want to join Scouting Legion. I advice you to be alert always. Monsters are more strict than Dragons. You better go back to your room and take a sleep. Do you have any questions ?"

Stats:
Hit Points: 120/140 (+25 From Leather Armor, +15 from strength )
State: Feeling Pain at Chest (Replenishing Slowly)
Equipment: Leather Armor ( Chest ) [ +25 HP ]

"Okay, you accept to upgrade your weapon." You give your weapon to Wacha, unequipping it again. He place your rod at the bed. After that, he open the drawer. He get a white cloth and a bottle that looks like a potion. He pour the red potion at the cloth. He approach you and put the cloth around your chest. "By the way, I know a place where they learn magic. Somehow, there's still forbidden magics there. The building is School of Magic. There's a teacher there who are good at Necromancy." The dragon egg looks like moving. "This will be ready to hatch soon. Also, if you want to learn more magic go to the Inn. A guy who are in violet is good at magics. Be alert if you will go outside. There's a guy named Thana-." As you disappear from Wacha and appear in the back of a blue hair guy. He have his shining armor with skulls. You see a guy with a axe. The guy in blue hair looks attacking the guy with axe.

Connected Players: JACKinbigletters | nivlac724

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Bio: Young adventurer. Fast due to light weight and inherited his parents' skills.
Stats:
Equipment: Dagger ( Right Hand ) [ 8-15 Damage ] | Leather Armor ( Chest ) [ +25 HP ]

Add more description about your BIO and we can start =).

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Bio: Young adventurer. Fast due to light weight and inherited his parents' skills. Living in a happy family, he wants to battle to keep the place peaceful. His dream is to have peace everywhere, which is impossible.
Stats:

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Stats:

I thank her for the advice and then head to my room.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Stats:
Hit Points: 120/140 (+25 From Leather Armor, +15 from strength )
State: Feeling Pain at Chest (Replenishing Slowly)
Equipment: Leather Armor ( Chest ) [ +25 HP ]

i run outside wondering why the 2 are fighting

Showing 31-45 of 66