ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] User name problem

3 1420
jordan_malone_16
jordan_malone_16
2 posts
Peasant

I linked my fb with this account when I created it. When I tried to pick a user name it was already taken and it auto generated this one from my personal information. I really don't want to broadcast my name over the internet. It doesn't like I can change it on my own either. Can I get some assistance with this please?

• 3 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

@Ferret.

Usually the requirement for name changes is a count of 200 Quests, but hopefully, exceptions can be made!

jordan_malone_16
jordan_malone_16
2 posts
Peasant

Yeah that's what I'm hoping too I honestly didn't think I was going to spend a lot of playing these games. So when it auto-assigned this one (Which btw when I typed in the name I wanted it told me it was taken and AUTO assigned me this one. I didn't get the option to change it. The screen refreshed and wah-la this is the name I got.

Most companies will force you to change your tag if it's offensive or has personal information in it. Anyway looking forward to hearing from their support department.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@jordan_malone_16 Please contact me at Ferret@ArmorGames.com with your current username and the name you'd like it to be. Note many of our usernames are taken, so please offer a few options that aren't too generic.

Showing 1-3 of 3