Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hi....Hello..!!!

Posted Jul 3, '14 at 9:19pm

smixo2

smixo2

1 post

Hello,

23 years old, student in engineering. It's been a while since I've seen such an active forum so I might poke around here during study breaks.
I still thought it would be a good idea to say hello to everyone...

Thanks,

Posted Jul 3, '14 at 9:26pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,511 posts

Hell-O, welcome to the weird Kingdom of Armoria.

Talking about weird things, let me search a new pike and ill stick your head on it... just to enlarge my collection. ;)

Posted Jul 3, '14 at 9:49pm

Snag618

Snag618

7,865 posts

Welcome to AG. When a robot offers you poison cookies, feel free to take them. In the meanwhile, have one of my cupcakes. I can 100% guarentee they probably aren't made from dead people.

Posted Jul 4, '14 at 5:22am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,160 posts

Welcome to Armor Games @smixo2! Glad to see someone who is eager to jump into our community! We can always use new forumers even if the forums seem very active. Dive in and indulge!! C-ya 'round!! =)

Posted Jul 4, '14 at 8:18am

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,643 posts

Knight

Welcome to ArmorGames! So you're a student in engineering, huh? This calls for a celebration poisonous cookie! Here you go. *puts cookie in smixo's hand*

Posted Jul 4, '14 at 11:50am

Omegap12

Omegap12

1,236 posts

Aww.... i love when people take the cookies!

But welcome to the wacky, crazy, wonderful world that has poisonous cookies, moderators that are addicted to putting the newcomers heads on pikes, and talking animals!
Have fun in ArmorGames!

Posted Jul 4, '14 at 1:44pm

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

393 posts

Hello, and welcome to Armor Games!
:'D

Posted Jul 4, '14 at 9:53pm

Voyage2

Voyage2

701 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames :D ! Eat my Fresh-Baked Cookies XD.

Posted Jul 5, '14 at 5:56am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,316 posts

Welcome! I can't say I know a thing about engineering, but you might appreciate some of AG's many physics games! =)

Posted Jul 5, '14 at 8:32am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

11,266 posts

Welcome to the Kingdom of AG. Please sign this document right here so we can collect your soul. It is a necessity as it helps prevent invasions from monsters. Thank you and enjoy your stay.

Reply to Hi....Hello..!!!

You must be logged in to post a reply!