ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] My mailbox was hacked and I can't change my password

4 1983
linkstern123
linkstern123
1 posts
Peasant

[b]I really need help. I must reset my password or I can't play anything, as the system told me. However, my mail address was hacked and I can't log into my registered mailbox.

P.S. This is my secondary account, my primary account met this problem

• 4 Replies
flamerten
flamerten
1 posts
Nomad

me too....

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

You could start a new account...

On the other hand, the main thing to do is to get that mail account back. Without that, you really can't change your password. Do you have security questions in place to access your account? Contact your mail provider about it.

Seashark001
Seashark001
613 posts
Nomad

Realistically, there is not much that can be done. You could try and contact both Armor Games and your mailbox provider to fix the problem, but in truth there isn't much that can be done. I suggest you continue using your current account, and set up another mailbox account, to ensure no personal details are stolen. I'm sorry this had to happen to you, but things like this happen.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@linkstern123 @flamerten Please contact me about what your user account is, the e-mail associated to the account, and a way to confirm your identity to Ferret@ArmorGames.com.

Showing 1-4 of 4