ForumsNews and FeedbackThe Evolution of This site!

18 11139
metabots44
metabots44
2 posts
Peasant

That sucks..its not that idont like those games i do like them!
Its just....well it does not do this game justice..nor armor games..do you think the game compan thet made this and the other games ee armor games as a money pit to be sapped up? Fumbleno! WE ARE GAMERS! ARMOR games plz listen! The reason why we love this ite (well atleast i do)

Is because of the GAMEs...but now that you keep on posting such clones as this...moreand more i am starting to doubt..DOnt get me wrong! You have some preetty fun mmos on here~ XD but the majority are just silly clones...

I know you have to make money to keep this site going but..why not get rid of the games that nobdy likes...And focus all your attention and poweress..on the ones we do like?

Have you not seen the amount of plays>>. on some of those games..? 42m..2m..etc..500k...Look at the reactions that we gamers give to each game and see for yourself what we like! Im sure that if you listened to us....or even guessed for yourself you would get an even loyaler fanbase..dont sell yourself to such..Low tactics of bringing in cash... Whats the point of erning money..when nobys wants to play or even buy it? when noby like is? Is that not why you got rid of some gmmos on here? iits sad to see this...your no better...then some BIG brands out there..

We are the comsumers we are the customers..WE HAVE THE MONEY! AND the choice.

Follow the example of some great games like Path Of Exile
And some other games out there..look at there fanbase..look at how the LISTEN to there cutomers..AND look at how the make us WANT to use our money...
DONT follow the same route so mant gaming sites have taken...dont be ridculed like facbook or R2 games...

BE your own COMPANY...Create a Hope for us gamers..make us be exicted for each new Free to play online game...

As you stand now...WE CRINGE ar very new release knwing sad heartedly what it is going tobe like....

dont keep on disappionting us..

THINK! For O holy god gamers heart...

Its nt worth it.

DON T REPAET THE PAST AS SO MANY ..have...

Folow your own heart and create a gaming site worthy of praise and awe~ I site we gamers flock to..not becuse of the name..but becuase of the games!

THINK.Listen.Learn!

KNOW.HOW.WHY.

if you simply followwhat I adiced..im sure you coul doit..

Gmaers of this site if you read this...PASS it along!

I am sure if a large amount of people PAssed this around and started raising there voices they will read this!

Dont ingore it THINk what if all of th above i mentioned came true? Like and pass it ADD your name to the List.

A List to get Armor Games Attention!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Metabots44

• 18 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

@SirLegendary , tsk tsk tsk, you give out to new users for bringing back old threads that died out, this is neigh on 5 months old now and yet you post to it, I see that you want to pitch in with your two cents but probably best to use them on a newer thread.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@JACKinbigletters omg I did not realize this was old. I'll ask a mod to lock it

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Nah, there is no really a need to lock it, just let it die...

Showing 16-18 of 18