ForumsForum Gamesinterest check: RPG tips from Eliakith

7 2245
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

What does the community think about this one? I haven't seen an excellent rpg come out in a while and I think its due to the fact that the sticky'd guide is outdated and (dare I say it) wrong. I also this that originality is something thats gone away in the past few months, so I was thinking about putting up a thread to help guide newer rpg makers. Do you think I should make one? Do you disagree with my views? Do you feel like I should collab with someone to do this? Tell me below!

• 7 Replies
JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

I wouldn't go out and say it's wrong, just vague. There are many different approaches to RPG forum games, however not everyone can successfully execute the hook n' flow with something new and unique.

I'm just glad zombie forum games are MIA/KIA.

lego12344
lego12344
165 posts
Peasant

I think you should because I am a new RPG creator and I couldn't get the best RPG out of the Guide

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Yes.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Yah, go ahead i would definitely read a few

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Ok then. Working on it now.

lego12344
lego12344
165 posts
Peasant

eliakith, what happened to the World of TOME kickstarter/signup thread, it is on the 3rd page

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Sadly, I don't have enough time to work on that very often. When I do, I get as much done as I can. It takes a long time, especially my seconed post with the move list.

Showing 1-7 of 7