ForumsGame WalkthroughsSinjid Assassin Walkthrough - Hard Difficulty

12 16273
bluo88
bluo88
3 posts
Blacksmith

I've never seen a walkthrough for Sinjid for the assassin class on hard and it seems like some people have had difficulty with it. However, I just found a way to do it and will gladly share the key points of my strategy.

The assassin class was the toughest for me on hard mode because it lacks the warrior's defensive skills and can't take advantage of range like the priest. Nearly all of the assassin's skills are offensive in nature, so in the most general sense, the strategy for this class is to kill the enemy quickly before they overwhelm your health with pressure or spiking.

There are two basic routes for the assassin: strength based or agility based. I've only done the former, so I will discuss that.

Tech tree: Max out adrenaline, shadow reflex, stun, slay, sudden death, constitution, mirage, furious strikes, and put 1 point into smoke bomb.

The real damage dealer for this skill set is slay. Attack the enemy with strike and kick until you get 5 stacks of rush from adrenaline. Then stun the enemy, go behind them, and use slay with sudden death to deal huge damage (during the last stretch of the game, you can deal over 2,000 damage this way). In addition, use shadow reflex and slay as another heavy one-two combo. This way you can still deal huge damage if you hit the enemy from the front. Having stacks of rush makes this all the better.

If you encounter tougher enemies, use mirage and hammer away at the enemy while they attack your clone.

Use smoke bomb when you can to deal even more damage (slay combos can deal more then 3,000 damage this way!) and also to shield yourself from ranged attacks.

Equipment: Try to save the upgrade components for the best gear.

For armor, use items that most increase strength and vitality. For the last part of the game, I used the Ashen Bulwark at transcendental quality with the Might armor set you can buy at the Fallen Village. I also upgraded the head and leggings armor for this set.

For weapons, use items that deal the most damage (weapon damage is the best scale for assassin skills). Spear of the Mist at transcendental quality is what I used for the last level.

For the trinket slot, you could probably use whatever you like, Most of the time I used Lucky Cat Amulet just to help get better gear as I progressed through the game. For the last level, I used Blessed Chain for its defensive qualities.

Feel free to hold onto certain items that you like. For example, you might keep the Lucky Cat Amulet or Lucky Robes for farming rare items.

Other tips: Remember that kick and stun interrupt enemy casting. Keep these skills handy when fighting enemies that can heal or charge up a super strong attack.

Block as much as you can and don't let the enemy flank you or hit you in the back. The assassin has no real healing powers, so you need to reduce damage taken or avoid it to survive.

Good luck! And for a great reference, especially on items, check out the Sinjid wiki at sinjid.wikia.com.

• 12 Replies
Showing 76-75 of 12