Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hi

Posted Jul 7, '14 at 12:00pm

JaneTheKiller1011

JaneTheKiller1011

1 post

Im some what new to armor games.  I love gaming but I also like talking to friends so please add me

Posted Jul 7, '14 at 12:18pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,813 posts

Hell-O, welcome to the weird Kingdom of Armoria.

Youll surely meet some strange people, some offer you some things, others may warn you about this things...
.... and one strange guy decapitate you, then stick your head on a pike... well, he collects them... and this magpie is me ;)

Posted Jul 7, '14 at 12:31pm

Snag618

Snag618

769 posts

Welcome to AG! You'll soon be offered cookies by a robot. Feel free to eat them. In the mean time, have some of my cupcakes. I can 100% guarantee that they probably aren't made from dead people.

Posted Jul 7, '14 at 12:51pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames. Enjoy a cookie, because you know what they say, "Newcomers must eat poisonous R2 cookies and die". So you need to eat a cookie.

Posted Jul 7, '14 at 2:33pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,788 posts

Welcome to Armor Games @JaneTheKiller1011! We hope you enjoy all the great games hosted here and become an active forumer within our wonderful community! That is... if you have a strong stomache that withstands the poisonous cookies R2 serves you! =)

Posted Jul 8, '14 at 2:52am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,281 posts

Welcome! Just so you're clear on how the friend system here works, adding someone doesn't make you the other person's friend... it only makes them your friend, and there's no notification either way, so you could add anyone to your friend's list and they would have no idea unless they looked at your profile.

So if you add anyone on this site, you'll have to let them know some way or another if you don't just want a bunch of random people on your list whom you've never spoken to! =)

Posted Jul 8, '14 at 7:04pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

852 posts

Welcome. Hope you decide to stick around for a while and not leave us too soon.

Posted Jul 8, '14 at 9:03pm

Omegap12

Omegap12

245 posts

Welcome wagon. And im at the end. :(

Welcome to the crazy, wacky, wonderful world of ArmorGames!

Posted Jul 9, '14 at 2:07am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

1,662 posts

Welcome to the Kingdom of AG! As usual, please sign this contract to forfeit your soul to us. It's to prevent monsters from invading us. Thank you and enjoy your stay.

Posted Jul 12, '14 at 4:11pm

minecraftsniper

minecraftsniper

280 posts

Welcome to AG take this torch to light your way through this scary castle Called Armorvalnia some strage creatures will wait for you to come in ...

Reply to Hi

You must be logged in to post a reply!