ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Crazy Fairies

2 2032
Majorek
Majorek
6 posts
Shepherd

Hello Armor Games team. First i need to say my English is horrible so i'll try to explain it with my best English, sorry if you don't understand me too well.

I'm a player of Crazy Fairies game since more than 3 years with an Armor account. Seems today you deleted definitely the game Crazy Fairies without a previous notification. I know that game have no more support from Spicy developers -but they have the server on to give us the chance to play- and probably you are not interested on it anymore, but we are a lot of players there already and we still play every day. With your decision Armor users like me can't enter on it anymore. If you had warned a few weeks in advance about game delete we could have prepared to send the stuff that cost us years to achieve to an oher character not related with Armor games. But without a previous notification we had not time to do it. Only we tried to enter the game anf... surprise! Ther is no game anymore on Armor!
I understand probably you dont gonna host more the game but please, re-launch it a pair of weeks more to give us the chance to don't loose all our stuff. I never had a problem with Armor, on the contrary, i think you do a very good job with your web, but I think it's not fair for us to delete a game without a previous notification. I like to play that game and i don't want to loose all.

Thanks for your attention!

• 2 Replies
Majorek
Majorek
6 posts
Shepherd

Oh it run again. A lot of thanks! It's that temporal? Hope not... but thank you very much anyway!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard
Showing 1-2 of 2