ForumsForum GamesInterest check: Supernatural RPG

7 2348
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

This will be a RPG where you are some sort of supernatural creature. And you have abilities like the creature you pick and you must survive and live your life as a supernatural creature.

Who's in?

• 7 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I need more info to give a definite answer but so far it sounds like a game I will be a part of.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

what kind of info do you need?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I want to know what creatures I can play as and what is happening in the world that my character lives in.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

1. i was thinking any sort of supernatural creature you could be a zombie, a werewolf, a living skeleton, a witch, a ghost, a ghoul, a vampire or anything as long as its supernatural.

2. It is the year 2078 the humans have made a massive nuclear power plant which has a special nuclear reactor inside. It generates 35x the energy as normal one but the explosion size is also 35x a normal one. But it is almost impossible for it to explode. But when the humans built it it there was one fault in the wiring. It exploded and the explosion was so big it drill half way through the earths core. Unknown gasses rose from the core and when they mixed they opened a portal to the underworld after about 10 minutes the gasses dissipated into the atmosphere and the portal closed. So only a few of the creatures could come out. But they repopulated and soon there population was 3 quarters the humans. they didn't like how the world has changed so they destroyed every trace of future tech (including peoples memory of it) and bring it back to the modern age. currently there is a war going on between the Undead and the Alias (any other undead creature). you fight in this war.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

So if I understand things, then I can play as anything supernatural, the rpg takes place in the future but the tech hasn't changed because of the supernatural creatures, and currently there is a war happening between the undead creatures. The Undead, I guess, has zombies, ghouls, living skeleton, and other forms of undead that are easy for necromancers to control. Alias, on the other hand, has the undead races that are hard for necromancers to control. Because of this I have a choice, I either be an undead creature and be forced to be a part of this war or I be something else and try to not get roped in... I'm in, now where is the character sheet?

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Yah you got it right,
and to answer your question this is just the interest check now that i know someone will play it i will make the character creation thread

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Okay, just be sure to post the link.

Showing 1-7 of 7