Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

How many hobos have you seen on the street?

Posted Jul 9, '14 at 1:01am

lego12344

lego12344

10 posts

I would just like to say that I saw 5 hobos yesterday, I mean wow. I would like to know THE TRUTH about who saw who many hobos!

Posted Jul 9, '14 at 9:51am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

130 posts

I have seen three different hobos in my life.

Posted Jul 9, '14 at 9:53am

whazup4341

whazup4341

3 posts

This is a very rude post, and the correct term would be homeless, if at all you could of at-least got the proper term correct...

Posted Jul 9, '14 at 10:46am

Omegap12

Omegap12

341 posts

Yea, id prefer the word "homeless", but... yea. I live in the wealthier part of town, (and NO- i am NOT a mean, rich, slob) so i havent seen any round here. But i went into the city recently, where one asked me for money! I didint have any , but yea....

Posted Jul 9, '14 at 11:20am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,210 posts

There are lots of homeless in Cincinnati. I've seen many on the streets. I once saw a family of homeless, it was sad.

Posted Jul 9, '14 at 1:27pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,884 posts

Knight

Back when I lived in Montreal there were too many already.
The majority have mental illnesses so it makes them dangerous at time.
A couple years before I moved to the US there were more and more younger ones which is pretty sad.

Posted Jul 9, '14 at 2:16pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,248 posts

Knight

This is a very rude post, and the correct term would be homeless

Agreed, calling someone who is financially challenged a "hobo" is really disrespectful. I know the pains of being called a hobo all too well.

Posted Jul 9, '14 at 5:16pm

whazup4341

whazup4341

3 posts

Well, the reason we dont give money to homeless is that we think that their just creatures on the streets and since nobody is giving us money we dont give money to them, its what society is sadly enough, and nobody changes that much, ;_;

Posted Jul 9, '14 at 5:39pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,545 posts

This is a very rude post, and the correct term would be homeless

Technically that's all hobo means, although it generally refers to people who travel around doing odd jobs.

Posted Jul 9, '14 at 6:24pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

887 posts

I've never counted, but I always see at least one homeless person when I go into the city. Certain parts have more than others.

Reply to How many hobos have you seen on the street?

You must be logged in to post a reply!