ForumsForum GamesSupernatural RPG Character Creation Thread

12 5612
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Storyline:
It is the year 2078 the humans have made a massive nuclear power plant which has a special nuclear reactor inside. It generates 35x the energy as normal one but the explosion size is also 35x a normal one. But it is almost impossible for it to explode. But when the humans built it it there was one fault in the wiring. It exploded and the explosion was so big it drill half way through the earths core. Unknown gasses rose from the core and when they mixed they opened a portal to the underworld after about 10 minutes the gasses dissipated into the atmosphere and the portal closed. So only a few of the creatures could come out. But they repopulated and soon there population was 3 quarters the humans. they didn't like how the world has changed so they destroyed every trace of future tech (including peoples memory of it) and bring it back to the modern age. currently there is a war going on between the Undead and the Alias (any other undead creature). you fight in this war.

Character sheet:

Name:
Mana: 25/25
Energy: 25/25
-------------------------------------
Chance to dodge: (see stats)
Damage reduction: (see stats)
Species: (any super natural creature you want)
Class: (i will tell you the list of classes to choose from based on your species)
Side: (Undead or Alias, i will choose this based on your species)
Stats: (pool of 45)
Strength :5 (every 5 strength increase the damage rank of a melee attack)
Dexterity: 5 (every 5 dexterity increase the damage rank and range rank of a attack)
intelligence:5 (every 5 Intelligence increase the damage rank on all spells and the range rank on some spells)
Agility: (X= your agility x2 your chance to dodge is X/100)
Constitution: (every 2 constitution add 1 to damage reduction)
Vitality: (every 2 constitution add 10 to your health)
Wisdom: (every 2 Wisdom add 10 to your mana)
Stamina: (every 2 Stamina add 10 to your energy)
Inventory: 1000$, (i will add more based on your species and class combo)

i may add more things in your character sheet based inn your species and class combination.

• 12 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 12