ForumsQuestsRaze 3 Quests

143 171680
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Arm yourself with weapons, equipment, and abilities to fight aliens, zombies and robots in Raze 3 from Sky9 Games. Can you get all the Quests?

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15979/media/icon/badb5d7a2ee41c83fcea93c7bdbec208.png?v=1403563361&vv=1405010695
Rookie
Win any 3 matches.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15979/media/icon/e7f35ed672e464f2cacebc823927e7c1.png?v=1403563403&vv=1405010728
Quickie
Win 1 Quickplay match.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15979/media/icon/dacf6d007dde431bb9222a9f30af112d.png?v=1403563430&vv=1405010768
Grab Bag
Win 1 match of every gameplay mode.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15979/media/icon/f3704a43872caaf7c1dcb23f4ce1258a.png?v=1403563459&vv=1405010899
Workshop
Customize all the parts of any weapon.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15979/media/icon/6b03e0b1d032c31e5f2696528f8ebf54.png?v=1403563494&vv=1405010931
Perky
Equip any 3 perks.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15979/media/icon/6ebdc07e312bbf4ba6f9e70a55d1b51e.png?v=1403563525&vv=1405010957
Savior
Complete human campaign.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15979/media/icon/05bfcaaeb882efd56ced89a5fe811cf4.png?v=1403563547&vv=1405011014
Skills
Purchase all equipment in the game.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15979/media/icon/71ca1372908092226324f11fcf7f378d.png?v=1403563622&vv=1405011048
Back Atcha'
Deflect and kill an enemy with their own projectile.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15979/media/icon/c52dd49c69e31abedeeed95cc9216358.png?v=1403563586&vv=1405011081
Crotch Shot
Get 50 crotch shot kills.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15979/media/icon/ba95e19fdfef12ee00d78b839a5ebf56.png?v=1403563659&vv=1405011146
Zombies x Robots
Beat level 5 of alien campaign using a zombie skin.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15979/media/icon/aefeef082c27f015998168ecbaec81f3.png?v=1403563690&vv=1405011180
Super Star
3 star every level of both campaigns.
Hardness: Hard

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15979/media/icon/5244c0dfdda7695e1fb9765da9482c12.png?v=1403563735&vv=1405011226
Wing Man
Complete the Sniper Support level of human campaign without letting your guy die more than once.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15979/media/icon/c1af3e3240c758f1853d26302bd5ee01.png?v=1403563765&vv=1405011302
Dedicated
Complete 7 Unique Daily Challenges.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15979/media/icon/942d4e20b21b7c5048f4b4225283cfd4.png?v=1403563791&vv=1405011325
Collector
Purchase every gun in the game.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15979/media/icon/a8b334b5fcb8f876a7db87ddec4d5034.png?v=1403563818&vv=1405011354
Master Thief
Beat Capture the Flag on hard without dying.

• 143 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

For the quest Back Atcha' (Deflect and kill an enemy with their own projectile.) Does this have to be done with a sword?

I've done this quest twice with the shield and nothing happened. If it does have to be done with the sword, I vote that the description be changed to, Deflect and kill an enemy with their own projectile using a sword.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I would assume it works just fine as long as you get the "Reflection" or "Thanks" kill streak.

Try doing it with a Thanks if you haven't already.

p.s. I got it in beta so I have no idea when most of the quests activated.

~~~Darth Caedus

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

You're right. You can use the Static Field, I just got the quest now. I just got the quest.

It looks like you can use the Static Field and you do not have to use a Katana, but I was expecting the quest to happen instantly, where it looks like the quest triggers after you finish the match in which the deflected bullet kills the enemy. So you can not quit out of a match after deflecting the bullet, you have to finish the match and then you will get the quest.

(Thanks description is Have and enemey kill someone else off of your Katana/Static Field. I hadn't unlocked it until now, so just encase anyone was wondering.)

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

For the quest Back Atcha' (Deflect and kill an enemy with their own projectile.) Does this have to be done with a sword?

You can complete this quest early on with the Static Blade, the same way you fended off rockets in the tutorial.

The easiest way to complete the quest using the Static Blade is through a quickmatch, more specifically, a deathmatch. Set the difficulty on an easier level than you would normally play on, set the map to Desert Storm, set the weapon type to Explosive, put just one bot against you, and start the round. If the bot has a gun that is not the Rocket Launcher, keep resetting the round on those same settings until he has that gun. Once he has a rocket launcher, it doesn't matter what gun you have, but you have to shoot him a few times first to weaken his damage before try to deflect his rockets. If he fires a rocket at you when he has full health and you deflect it, it will not kill him, you will not get the quest for that, and you will have to wait three more seconds to get into the right position. You will have to wait until the bot has low health if you want to kill him with his own rocket.

That's the way I did it. The Static Blade is just a Katana with a 50% longer recharge time. It might be less effective for slashing enemies, but it's still effective against rockets.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

For the quest Super Star (3 star every level of both campaigns.) and some helpful hints in general, I have these tips.

The Weapons:

Pistol: Punisher (Upgrade for maximum damage.)
Rifle: AAR (Upgrade for maximum damage, unless upgrade removes too much speed.)
Shotgun: Blunderbuss (Upgrade for maximum damage, unless upgrade removes too much speed.)
Sniper: Shocker (Upgrade for maximum damage, unless too much range is removed.)
Explosive: Any (I did not use these).

The best weapon seems to be the AAR it's basically a two hit kill and it fires very quickly.

The Ability:

Time Shift

This may be the most helpful part of earning three stars on every level. Not only do you shoot and move faster when you use this ability, you also regain your health faster as well. The ability recharges almost the exact moment the effects wear off, so you can almost continuously use this ability.

It may take a little getting used to to use this ability, but the reason to pick it are two fold.

1.) The game does not reward team players. Instead you want to try and steal as many kills for yourself whilst not allowing teammates to get many kills. If the level mode is Capture the Flag or Domination you want to capture as many flags/take as many points as you can as well as rack up multiple kills.

When you run and move faster you can get more kills and prevent your teammates from getting kills. This is why Time Shift is useful.

2.) There is no radar or minimap in this game, unless I'm missing something. Some levels are large and you need to hunt down enemies. Using Time Shift allows you to quickly run around the level looking for enemies and then killing them.

The Additional Equipment:

I don't think this matters too much, but I did have Marathon (increase running speed by 15%) equipped. This can help run through the levels faster and find enemies more quickly.

Overall Tips

In every mode try to rack up as many kills as possible as quickly as possible. Going on killing sprees, getting head shots, or other special shots can help as well.

In Capture the Flag try to capture as many flags as possible with your character along with getting a lot of kills.

In Domination try to capture as many points as possible as long as get as many kills as possible. You may want to try and leave as many points neutral (grey flags that no team has) and focus on kills in the begging of the match. Then when the enemy or teammates have taken over a few points, try and recapture as many as you can, while still getting kills. If you can leave a flag neutral the whole match, that's good. It will increase the length of the match and allow you to rack up more kills and you can still go and capture the other points. I found this method extremely helpful for alien mission 14. Final Phase.

For the alien mission 5.T-14 Terminator I found the Time Shift ability, coupled with strong guns, very helpful. It helped me find the terminator quickly and score the kill. Also, try to get a head shot, or some sort of special kill bonus with every kill. This mission is one of the harder ones to get three stars on and every bit of points will help you.

it's been mentioned before, but you will have to play one additional match after getting three stars on every level before the quest will register.

This is how I got three stars on every level, hope it helps

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Punisher Unupgraded has perfect accuracy (supposedly), and if you upgrade you will have a harder time hitting the enemy's head.
AAR, doesn't need upgrades lol
Blunderbuss is crap, range is too short, use the burster
Snipers I don't use much, but pulsator has a burst fire upgrade.
Explosive, use something that burrows, because while burrowing weapons deal an insane amount of splash (eggplant kills enemies almost instantly when angled correctly)

Time Shift I hadn't considered, maybe it will be worth looking at.

Domination Missions: Leave each point as soon as its captured, ais don't like sticking around so you need them to capture the point as they pass by.
CTF: If you are worried about credits just sit around shooting enemies while holding the flag.

T-14: Most important thing here is not to kill before activation, the 25 or so more credits you get for an activated death is extremely useful for 3 stars, furthermore, get all 5 kills w/o dying so you get the killing spree streak. And maybe you can feed your allies to him for 5 kills so you can get spree ender.

I still haven't gotten Super Star in-game (stuck at 66%), even though I have played plenty of matches.

~~~Darth Caedus

Jasza676
Jasza676
225 posts
Count

I think this weapons tips are useful but, you know, some of them require a lot of stars in first place, I myself used mostly weapons available early and got most stars with no problem.
- Punisher is probably the most reliable pistol and is available very soon, didn't even bother to buy rest except for quest
- AAR is sure useful but requires a lot of stars, I used this type of weapons only if necessary, Hail Storm proved useful as it basically can not miss even at its full range
- Blunderbuss with no doubt, this amount of power together with homing shot one hits every normal enemy and gives extra credits
- For entire game I used only Pulsator, powerful, accurate, great range, can hit multiple opponents, unlike most "long range" weapons this one is actually useful and very reliable, slightly modified could OHKO every normal enemy with one headshot
- IMO basic rocket launcher is most useful explosive weapon, eventually sawblade, I didn't buy any of those, only modified my rocket launcher to increase its accuracy for the cost of range

This is how I got 3 stars on every level, hope it helps

mgbt1211
mgbt1211
21 posts
King

finally got the superstar quest after an hour in T-14.
tips for T-14:just let him kill your allies and you can finish him to get the spree ender bonus,its the most easy way to get enough points.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I suppose it was just my play style. I didn't mind blunderbuss as I would just run up close to the enemy and blast them for the one hit kill, I didn't have much trouble hitting my target at such close range. Also, earlier on I was using the Medikit Ability (heals you a bit) with Battery Siphon (recharges your ability 15% for every kill). So if I did take damage I could heal. Punisher was very helpful as well.

Time Shift coupled with AAR really made it easy for me to run in close (or mid range) shoot and kill, and run out without taking much damage most of the time. Even without the AAR, Time Shift made it easy to run up to enemies grab a kill and retreat. But you do have to get used to the speed that Time Shift makes you move at.

My play style was just run and gun. Get in close get a kill run out. Hence why I was not concerned much with accuracy or the range of weapons, even fire rate didn't matter much if I could get the kill in two shots.

However, I can see it being plenty beneficial to have higher fire rate, range, and/or accuracy over damage and then having a more mid to long range play style. It might come down to personal preference or perhaps one style is better over another.

I think this weapons tips are useful but, you know, some of them require a lot of stars in first place...

I was thinking the same thing when I typed the tips. They don't really come in handy too much until later in the game. But, like you said Punisher is very reliable and you get it early on. I still had a good 10 or so levels not three starred by the time I had the necessary equipment for the tips I gave, so the tips are more helpful late game. I did use the run and gun method the whole time and it seemed to work for me. I mean, If I could get a kill without getting too close I definitely would do it, but I usually got in pretty close.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Burster has practically cross map range, blundy has half a screen.

When both have OHKO, I choose the one with longer range.

~~~Darth Caedus

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Burster has practically cross map range, blundy has half a screen.

I just gave it a try, the bullets do just seem to go across the screen and bounce, giving you almost whole screen range and Burster unlocks earlier. I guess I'm going to switch to it.
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

The Burster is my personal favorite gun, out of all of the guns I've unlocked thus far. I still have a ways to go until I reach the Blunderbuss, but so far the Burster has helped me reach 3 stars on most of the Alien campaign levels that I've attempted. It even played the strongest role in getting me a "Godlike" 22-kill streak on Alien campaign level 6. One of the perks of using this gun is that by bouncing fire off walls, you can incinerate enemies directly below you without ever entering their line of fire.

Timm638
Timm638
12 posts
Nomad

How do you guys can play this game algfree?
I updated Flas Player to 14, i use Chrome and i still lag out extremly.
Can someone help somehow out?
Also i'm using a HP Paviliong7 Laptop.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

@Timm638 Chrome in my experience is the worst for flash gaming, try using firefox instead.

~~~Darth Caedus

Timm638
Timm638
12 posts
Nomad

You made my half Day!
No FPS-Lag, but now Input Lag...

Showing 61-75 of 143