ForumsWEPRThe Israel and Palestine War

92 37052
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

In this thread let's discuss about the war that is going on right now against Palestine and Israel.Do you guy's think what Israel is doing is right? I don't think so,lately i have been reading about it and there is even a page on Facebook of a guy who used to live in Gaza and so everyday he post's pictures about what's happening and how bad Israel is but nobody is not helping them and he posted this recently :"Israel has broken 65 U.N resolutions with no consequences. Iraq broke two and got invaded, bombed and destroyed." This is quite unjustice and even nobody is helping Palestine,Anyway's whoever want's to read more just go like his page called Mohammed Zeyara. Now let's discuss further more.

• 92 Replies
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

https://scontent-a-kul.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/l/t1.0-9/p261x260/10583920_625621270890231_5720888281827994564_n.jpg

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

Israel AGAIN kills children playing in a park! ONCE MORE! An empty park! No Hamas or resistance rockets being fired! Just kids enjoying their first day of EID! TEN CHILDREN KILLED! Then bombing the most densely populated hospital in Gaza, al-shifa! The Israeli pilot knew for a fact he will be murdering hundreds. But did not give a ****! Because thatâs who they are. They are terrorist, blood and war loving creatures. Wake up people. Everyone should be speaking up against these illegal war crimes

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/p235x350/10553467_625252684260423_3750363846400177730_n.jpg?oh=89ce534ddaec34eec2da98d37b8533f4&oe=543DBF08&__gda__=1414545238_ac1f1fabe149deb9475d93581a9dbfc8

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

The latest âceasefireâ that Israel and Hamas agreed on was a total flop. Israel through out history did not and will not stick to its ceasefire agreements.

As soon as my family in Gaza got electricity they updated me on this âceasefire.â My cousin told me âWhen they announced the ceasefire for 24 hours. We left our homes to buy our needs. Then we went to Al-Shajaâya (area of the previous massacre in Gaza) to help the injured.â

He continued, âwhen we arrived to Al-Shajaâya, Israeli airplanes were actually heard in the sky. Thinking that we were under a âceasefireâ we continued our tasks. After a couple of minutes, Israeli airforce started dropping bombs and attacking the area! Everyone started rushing for cover and many were injured.â

That was no cease-fire, that was a cease-media.

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

ITV News has witnessed the aftermath of an attack on a UN school in Gaza. The school was a refuge for civilians who escaped the war seeking peace. Israel had no mercy and bombed the school leaving at least 15 people dead and dozens more injured. Israel has also attacked multiple ambulances; murdering healthcare paramedics. Illegal actions that should not be ignored. And if you think that an ambulance was bombed while Israel was targeting the resistance in Gaza, then you need to re-evaluate your thinking. Youâre telling me that the resistance was firing rockets from the trunk of the ambulance? Or did the resistance station their rocket launcher on top of the ambulance? Such silly thinking!

Do not be fooled by this nonsense. It takes simple thinking, re-evaluation, and open minded thinking to realize that Israel is a war criminal.

https://scontent-b-kul.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/p235x350/10494532_624064597712565_563754144571824265_n.jpg?oh=393bd55522abc4335e0fb9be078ddf85&oe=543B54BD

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10417813_624064494379242_605628623762143774_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-kul.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/10245590_624066544379037_8075406785566604917_n.png

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

Aftereffects of Israeli illegal bombs. Imagine if this was your daughter or sister.. Would you then speak up against Israel?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10384747_623933274392364_8156913415334741026_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-kul.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/66182_623933377725687_3176407884993786902_n.jpg

i hate israel

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

[url=https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=620658354719856]

watch this video

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

@mbbs112, please stop spamming images. If you have a point to make, write it down, if possible in one post. We already see too many images daily. And keep in mind there is no reason to hate "Israel"; you cannot condemn a whole people for the crimes of only a part, especially when the Hamas is equally guilty.

Anyway I found this, in my opinion, very interesting interview of SpiegelOnline International with Israels former security chief:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/interview-with-former-israeli-security-chief-yuval-diskin-a-982094.html

I wonder what you think about it, danielo; I think he argues more or less in the same direction as my criticism towards the Hamas and the Israeli government.

RedN
RedN
141 posts
Duke

I agree with mbbs112,Israel is a real threat in the middle east,they care neither about humanity concerns nor about illegal weapons.
http://i.imgur.com/814UsTC.png
(full article here,in French : Guerre a Gaza : le bilan precis des victimes de l'operation Bordure protectrice )
Killed civilians are in one side only,it clearly shows how bad israel's policy is.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

@TheRed555 so you say we need to let Hamas kill some civilians in our side so it will be "even"? Are you 5 years old or something?! What is your solution, to let Hamas do whatever they want just because they are weaker? This is not how wars work. Israel protect Israel. We dont need to help any other man. Luckily forGaza we do. So we dont carpet bombing them or releasing a fire storm. Belive me, If Israel wanted to do a "genocide", you would have seen moch more digits in the death list of Gaza.

@Mbbs112 I am totaly feeling you. No sarcasem at all. And i feel sorry for you and wish you to be safe. You may not belive this, but many peoples here in Israel wish the same. Some even protest to stop the opperation (and i dont talk about arab protesters. I speak about Israeli-jews, who served in the army and pay taxes). I just wish that you guys will see that war is not the sollution. See hiw far we got with Abu-mazen. Peace is closer then ever. If we all belive in each other it can be done.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

@HaiHa I wish Diskin will go to politics. I realy like his agenda. As i said befor, here on the Internet i HAVE to be more "right-wing" to fight back 'foreign left'. I voted to Meretz (A "classic" left wing party) for god sake. I do belive in the two countries sollution and i am against racism with my entire heart. Sometimes when i argue with friend in the army i use things you are Nicho wrote (I hope ou wont sue me for copyrights). But you guys attack the very soul of my country, which i am a big supporter of (Yea, i am a patriot. Call me a zionist if you want. I take it as a compliment). So i have to turn a little to the right to counter you guys (as by my standards you are 'radical' left wing, if you lived here in Israel).

RedN
RedN
141 posts
Duke

@danielo I am not saying that Israel should let Hamas kill some civilians,why would Israel drop bombs on civilians if they are only trying to protect themselves?why do you think they lead an offensive on gaza's territory and kill so many children and innocents?

In wars,there are victims on both sides,and if you can't understand this,then YOU are 5 years old,the 'Solution' is fair and simple : Peace,leading an offensive against gaza is a serious threat on the sovereignty of the State of Palestine,you understand now why Israel shouldn't kill innocents?Is there any justice in the middle east nowadays?

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Last time i checked my dear friend, shooting rocket to random populated areas is not a defensive manouver. Hamas is not the representive of the palestinians. They are a single group who want war to gain profit, Political AND money. Israel dont target these childrens and innocentes. But this is the outcome of Hamas urban warfare. Why font they fight in the fields outside Gaza? Why dont they stay away from hospitals and mosques? Its a lost war for them. They xant win. So they use dirty tricks. But i do agree with you. The only sullotion is a standing peace.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

So isn't it kind of a fallacy that Isreal is known for its military. I don't think it's really that suprising. Why do people make such a big deal about U.S being allied with Isreal. Hasn't the U.S been in some dumb wars like Vietnam? Really I mean come one. Yes Isreal is winning, no neither side is innocent. Should any Major super powers get involved? No they shouldn't. Should the U.N try to help resolve it peacefully? I think so. Could a little peace and love fix these issues? yah probably.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Hamas is not the representive of the palestinians. They are a single group who want war to gain profit, Political AND money

Yet you punish the common populace for the crimes of a group creating another recruitment stream for Hamas.
Is it really wise?

This war fever will quickly vanish when your fatalities will reach triple figures or they manage to pull a suicide bombing in Israel. This is the third time I'm seeing this cycle in motion.
Of course their is another option, you bomb gaza to rubble fight through that rubble and clear it of any remaining survivors but you are not russians or germans, you don't have guts for this, your populace does not have the frevor for it and it will further decrease when body bags start arriving.

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

Ok i will stop spamming the images man but think about it,in July it is the Holy month of Ramadan and they are getting bombed and dying yet still they try to celebrate and yes Danielo i know that some israelis aren't as bad as we make them but still

Showing 31-45 of 92