ForumsGamesGC CS Enraging question

2 1940
mysticwriter612
mysticwriter612
23 posts
Nomad

In finally realizing where the hotkeys list was I noticed there is nothing for enraging waves.

Before I continue how I am doing it (the actual physical process that is) I wanted to double check that there is no faster/easier method.

As far as I can tell if you wish to enrage every wave in a game you must create the gems, grab one, hit B, then drag over to the wave you wish to enrage?

I just hate having to click/drag each gem to enrage every wave when going x9 speed on an endurance game. If you play a few games in one day that's rough on the wrist haha.

Thanks to anyone who replies, even if it's to tell me I'm SOL xD

• 2 Replies
callmeishmael
callmeishmael
57 posts
Nomad

As long as you have enough mana you can enrage/anger with only one Grade 1 gem in your inventory. Pause the game to enrage and then:

First: Tap the B key, or click the Bombardment button, then press and hold down Shift. The gem in your inventory will be highlighted. (If you have more than one gem in your inventory, place the one that you want to use in the top left slot)

Second: Keep holding down shift and put your mouse cursor on the wave you wish to enrage.

Third: Still holding down Shift, click the left mouse button. Each left-click bombards the wave with the equivalent of one gem (Your bombardment gem will remain in your inventory). You can enrage as many waves as you want to as along as you hold down Shift, just move your cursor to the next wave.

When you're done, release Shift and either tap the B key again or left-click anywhere inside your inventory window.

mysticwriter612
mysticwriter612
23 posts
Nomad

callmeishmael- Thanks! That's better =D You may have just saved my wrist from carpel tunnel lol.

Showing 1-2 of 2