ForumsGamesGC CS Wisdom Spark inquery

2 2111
mysticwriter612
mysticwriter612
23 posts
Nomad

I notice wisdom sparks say something about upping the entire battle's exp, then it says something about just the orb exp? I don't really understand it's readout and I had a more important question.

Let's say the first one that comes early in game and you drop a grade 10 bomb on it. Then moments later another one comes up and I can only throw a grade 8 on it. Does it add to the first one or do nothing because the first one had a higher value? Usually I'll just wait until later in the game when I can throw a grade 30+ on it, and I wonder if 1) is it worthwhile to even waste mana on and 2) If a later one comes, is it a waste to throw lesser than you had on a previous?

Thanks to those who reply =)

• 2 Replies
Astroshak
Astroshak
268 posts
Peasant

Mouse over your Mana Pool. It has a number of pieces of information.

Mana Pool
Level ____
Next level at _____ mana
Mana Replenish : ___ per minute
Mana pool XP gain multiplier : x___
Talisman XP gain multiplier : x___
Orblets mana gain multiplier : x____
Mana pool mana gain multiplier : x___

The Spark of Wisdom adds to the Mana Pool XP gain multiplier. If the multiplier is 1.45 and you get a spark that gives you 45%, that 0.45 is added to the 1.45 to turn it into 1.90.

If you max out the spark, it adds 2.00 to the multiplier. That takes a Grade 57 gem.

Multiple maxed out sparks are key to a high score. Unfortunately, they have no impact on experience earned prior to their disappearance at the top left of the screen.

mysticwriter612
mysticwriter612
23 posts
Nomad

Thanks!

Showing 1-2 of 2