ForumsThe TavernWhat made you laugh today?

13 6998
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Most people I've met laugh at least once on a daily basis. Something must have tickled your funny bone within the last 24 hours. If something has, share it with the rest of us! Don't be shy.

My friend tripped over a Febreze bottle this morning and narrowly missed the coffee table. That was the last thing that made me really laugh.

• 13 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

This music video. I've seen it about a dozen times, but that hilarious lead singer combined with the two dancers dancing out of sync gets me every time.

The best part is, it's not meant to be funny at all.

Also, I just noticed after posting this that the recorder player flips the recorder around after &quotlaying" it briefly during the first couple seconds of the video. You just don't see this type of unintentional comedy in today's music videos.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Some of the kids I work with at camp. One told me she had 20 boyfriends. Another...well, she's a special case all of her own.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

dank meymeys :^)

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I laughed at myself today when I was rehearsing some of my satire-laced harangues.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Weird Al's new music video.

(This one is actually meant to be funny)

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Watching Zero Punctuation game reviews on YouTube.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Red vs Blue videos. I've been re watching them and they're hilarious.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Watching funny videos on Youtube... this one store clerk accidentally knocks over an entire shelf of wine in one of them. I wonder how long he kept that job after the boss saw the security cam footage... =P

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

This (turtles, made of kaiser rolls & nuremberger bratwurst):

http://aus-meinem-kochtopf.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Bratwurst_Schildkroete_2-580x435.jpg

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

That Yamimash's "don't sh*t your pants video" on Youtube.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Most people I've met laugh at least once on a daily basis.

I must not be someone who fits in the category of most people. Though, I did see a man sitting on a bench today completely covered by a blanket. I almost laughed at that.

Usually Tim Allen's Last Man Standing gets at least a chuckle out of me every episode. I never thought I'd see the day when Tim Allen could make me laugh.
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

My dog tripping over my legs this morning on my bed as he was walking in circles to lay down.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd
Showing 1-13 of 13