Reton8

Reton8

2,962 posts

last edited Jul 19 2014 01:12 pm by Reton8

Posted Jul 19, '14 at 8:07pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,911 posts

Finally achieved the last two Quests today! Man... couldn't remember where the missing ones were, so I played every soul containing level again untill I found them all... =)

last edited Jul 21 2014 07:52 am by MrDayCee

Posted Jul 20, '14 at 1:50pm

wildman78

wildman78

1 post

how do i get to the code breaking level?

Posted Jul 20, '14 at 2:10pm

Gantic

Gantic

11,126 posts

@wildman78: You have to get to the top of the tall i-beam pillar and jump left and continue along the tops of the buildings.

Posted Jul 22, '14 at 12:57am

davidofthehelmick

davidofthehelmick

4 posts

Hey I've beat the game and got all the lost souls, but it won't give me the code breaker quest. What do I do?

Posted Jul 22, '14 at 2:17pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,911 posts

@davidofthehelmick : You need to go to the separate portal to enter the code wall and click the correct combination to unlock the Quest. If this doesn't work, please notify me by @ callout in this thread and I will see how we can fix it, ok? =)

Posted Jul 26, '14 at 12:11pm

davidofthehelmick

davidofthehelmick

4 posts

@MrDayCee : I have followed your instructions but nothing happened. I've solved the code and have gotten the souls in all the levels but I haven't gotten the code breaker badge. Nothing I have tried has worked. Going back to the code level does nothing, and trying to input the code again doesn't work. I'm stumped.

Posted Jul 27, '14 at 9:22pm

Volkenate

Volkenate

39 posts

Finished this fun little skill/puzzle game as well =)

@Reton8 Thanks for the map/soul location list. I could have made it myself but you did such a good job I didn't have too!

Posted Jul 29, '14 at 4:22am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,911 posts

@davidofthehelmick : Were you playing in an incognito mode or maybe not logged in? Once you play the code puzzle, the Quest should unlock flawless! =/

Posted Jul 31, '14 at 5:47pm

pft

pft

527 posts

Got them all. Some of the souls are easy to miss and finding the 2nd portal in a level, most i didn't realize until i seen map then had to explore a previous level.

For people having trouble with the last level with a soul in it. The mine thing that chases you, if it is a problem just run to it and back to the guns and jump up then fall, it should kill it. Then go posses the guy and attempt to pass the guns. I really disliked that level took me longer than any other to pass that. Most fails were silly stuff like falling down the small gaps. Plus there was a problem with jumping for me. Sometimes it didn't jump as high as it should or didn't jump at all even-though i hit the button.

Reply to A Ghostly Journey Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!