ForumsNews and FeedbackA thanks to the staff!

4 4035
jmr822
jmr822
17 posts
Shepherd

To all Armor Games staff I love how you have made this site grow and how interactive and supportive the staff are. The reason I stay on this site is because over the 6 years I have played on here it just keeps getting better. Great job and keep up the god work.

• 4 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Thanks @jmr822. Sometimes it's rare to get kind words, since people are busy playing games if they are happy. Glad to have you a part of our community.

jmr822
jmr822
17 posts
Shepherd

@Ferret - like i said i have been playing this for a while and it is nice to have people who work hard to bring the rest of us a good time. this will always be my favorite site. Also, do you know how to get on the beta for agv3 it won't let me.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

There is no more AG3 beta. Instead, AG3 is in progressed of being released a little bit at a time.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I think that the AG staff has brought some really good changes recently. In particular I was a a bit resistant of the Disqus system that they introduced in March, but now I can't imagine AG without it. I really like the online/offline notification and the the edit button too.
Good job, Admins! =D

Showing 1-4 of 4