ForumsForum GamesSuper world V2

131 28659
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Introduction:
about a month ago i created a thread called super world. At the time i had no experience creating RPGs that was the first i ever created. soon with not very many mechanics i couldn't really move on with the game so i decided to let it die. Now with more experience i think I'm bringing it back with some better mechanics. Now the main thing i was focussing on is freedom for the players Its not limited to a few skills its what ever you want! Flavour text is encouraged here is a example.

What you shouldn't do:

I try to hit him with my katana.

What you should do:

i run up to the left wall and jump off it with my ability to jump super high! In mid air i spin around and with a grin on my face i attempt to slice him with my katana!

Now that thats out of the way the story 'n' stuff.

Story: (its the same as before so if you remember than you don't have to read it if you don't here it is)

You are in a world of superheroes and super villains the government has discovered how to
get superpowers they only showed to the us army at first so no criminals would get that kind of power but some of the soldier didn't want to keep it a secret so they told there friends and family which told there friends and family until the whole world knew some of those people stayed away from the powers and wanted nothing to do with it, some people used it for good and some used to for evil. in this RPG you will play as a villain or a hero.

Character sheet:

Name:
Alter ego name:
Character description: (eye color, hair color, height, build, that kind stuff)
Alignment: (Villain or Hero)
Powers: (don't make it to OP)
Condition: Healthy
Inventory: $500, (any weapons you use)
-----------------------------------------------
Stats: (make it based on your powers)
Speed: (if you don't have super speed than around 5 if you have minor super speed than 20 if your like the flash than 50
Strength: same as speed of you don't have super strength 5 of you have minor 20 if your like the hulk 35 if your like superman 50.
Defense: (same as the 2 before)

• 131 Replies
Showing 166-165 of 131