ForumsForum GamesSuper world V2

131 28707
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Introduction:
about a month ago i created a thread called super world. At the time i had no experience creating RPGs that was the first i ever created. soon with not very many mechanics i couldn't really move on with the game so i decided to let it die. Now with more experience i think I'm bringing it back with some better mechanics. Now the main thing i was focussing on is freedom for the players Its not limited to a few skills its what ever you want! Flavour text is encouraged here is a example.

What you shouldn't do:

I try to hit him with my katana.

What you should do:

i run up to the left wall and jump off it with my ability to jump super high! In mid air i spin around and with a grin on my face i attempt to slice him with my katana!

Now that thats out of the way the story 'n' stuff.

Story: (its the same as before so if you remember than you don't have to read it if you don't here it is)

You are in a world of superheroes and super villains the government has discovered how to
get superpowers they only showed to the us army at first so no criminals would get that kind of power but some of the soldier didn't want to keep it a secret so they told there friends and family which told there friends and family until the whole world knew some of those people stayed away from the powers and wanted nothing to do with it, some people used it for good and some used to for evil. in this RPG you will play as a villain or a hero.

Character sheet:

Name:
Alter ego name:
Character description: (eye color, hair color, height, build, that kind stuff)
Alignment: (Villain or Hero)
Powers: (don't make it to OP)
Condition: Healthy
Inventory: $500, (any weapons you use)
-----------------------------------------------
Stats: (make it based on your powers)
Speed: (if you don't have super speed than around 5 if you have minor super speed than 20 if your like the flash than 50
Strength: same as speed of you don't have super strength 5 of you have minor 20 if your like the hulk 35 if your like superman 50.
Defense: (same as the 2 before)

• 131 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Axorez
Alter Egos Name: Glitch
Character description: Short, thin, and lightweight. Eye color: Light Blue. Hair color: Black.
Alignment: Hero
Powers: Can take control of robotic things, and can run at very fast speeds. Can create a weak forcefield. Can create Repair bots that can heal someone by a little and are reusable.
Inventory: $145, Dagger, Custom P99 16/16, 3x Extra P99 magazine, AK47 30/30, 3x Extra AK47 Magazine, Gun license
Stats:
Speed: 40
Strength: 5
Defense: 5 (25 while force field is up)

(Why didn't my ammo decrease?)
I open my forcefield until the firing stops.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Name:Shadow White
Alter ego name: The Paladin
Character description: Hazel eyes, dark brown hair, Caucasian skin. Male(since there is no gender area.) 5ft6, normal build, wears a black shirt, blue jeans, brown ankle height boots, Black jacket.
Powers: Heal others/self(able to heal minor wounds full and major/severe enough to keep fight.) Armor creation/element tranmutation, (able to make an armor out of material in and around current surroundings by coping them. Usually metal from the ground or the wall of buildings.) kinetic-manipulation( able raise the power level of the sword and arrows, and the protectiveness of the shield, also increases speed, strength and defense of himself slightly. Not quite gambit level, but still more than a normal human.
Inventory: $500, iron long sword, shield, long bow.
Stats:
Speed: 5 (10 when using kinetic manipulation)
Strength: 5 (10 when using kinetic manipulation)
Defense: 5 (+5 when using kinetic manipulation, +5 i you have T1 armor which is materials like wood or leather, +15 i you have T2 armor which is materials like Stone, +5 i you have T3 armor which is materials like Iron)

Alter Egos Name: The Black Knight
Powers: same as mine but he destroys anything he uses and has minor a heal-factor( instead of the heal others part of mine.)
Inventory: Iron Longsword, heavy tower shield.

He makes brick armor (T2) and charges at you with his longsword

Nameanwar The Unknown
Alter ego name:Nilanth
Character description: Blue eyes(Pupils look like a lizard's more than a humman's),Short orange hair(Or a Mohawk in dragon form),Medium build with various muscles,but still relatively agile,6''4,87 lbs
Alignment: Neutral Hero
Powers: Ability to shapeshift into a Adolescent dragon,increasinng stats by 20 (and by 10 in normal form),but tires him for a while after it wears off (witch,On average, takes about a day if not stopped beforehand).
Inventory: $500, Shortsword(lit on fire,that also increases and decreases in size with shapeshifting),Glock 19 8/8, 2 extra clips 15/15.
Stats:
Speed: 5 (25 in dragon form)
Strength: 5 (25 in dragon form)
Defense: 5 (25 IN DRAGON FORM!!!!)

ok your ready your in new york no signs of criminal activity.

Character description: Short, thin, and lightweight. Eye color: Light Blue. Hair color: Black.
Powers: Can take control of robotic things, and can run at very fast speeds. Can create a weak forcefield. Can create Repair bots that can heal someone by a little and are reusable.
Inventory: $145, Dagger, Custom P99 16/16, 3x Extra P99 magazine, AK47 15/30, 3x Extra AK47 Magazine, Gun license
Stats:

sorry I forgot to remove ammo but I did it now. anyway you block all the bullets and they run out of ammo the one with the handgun charges at you with his knife while the other one starts to reload.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Inventory: $145, Dagger, Custom P99 16/16, 3x Extra P99 magazine, AK47 15/30, 3x Extra AK47 Magazine, Gun license
Stats:

I turned it off and shot the P99 at the man charging and the AK47 at the man reloading.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Character description: Hazel eyes, dark brown hair, Caucasian skin. Male(since there is no gender area.) 5ft6, normal build, wears a black shirt, blue jeans, brown ankle height boots, Black jacket.
Powers: Heal others/self(able to heal minor wounds full and major/severe enough to keep fight.) Armor creation/element tranmutation, (able to make an armor out of material in and around current surroundings by coping them. Usually metal from the ground or the wall of buildings.) kinetic-manipulation( able raise the power level of the sword and arrows, and the protectiveness of the shield, also increases speed, strength and defense of himself slightly. Not quite gambit level, but still more than a normal human.
Stats:
Defense: 5 (+5 when using kinetic manipulation, +5 i you have T1 armor which is materials like wood or leather, +15 i you have T2 armor which is materials like Stone, +5 i you have T3 armor which is materials like Iron)

I use my shield (made of steel) to block the attack, while absorbing some energy from another building to create a T2 armor, concrete armor. .

Question, should the metal be +25?

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Inventory: $145, Dagger, Custom P99 14/16, 3x Extra P99 magazine, AK47 5/30, 3x Extra AK47 Magazine, Gun license
Stats:

you successfully shoot them both

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Stats:

you black the attack fully he than strikes again. also what do you mean should the metal be 25

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Nameanwar The Unknown
Character description: Blue eyes(Pupils look like a lizard's more than a humman's),Short orange hair(Or a Mohawk in dragon form),Medium build with various muscles,but still relatively agile,6''4,87 lbs
Powers: Ability to shapeshift into a Adolescent dragon,increasinng stats by 20 (and by 10 in normal form),but tires him for a while after it wears off (witch,On average, takes about a day if not stopped beforehand).
Inventory: $500, Shortsword(lit on fire,that also increases and decreases in size with shapeshifting),Glock 19 8/8, 2 extra clips 15/15.
Stats:

I sigh,turning around,wondering what to do.
I then realize that,Scince i don't need TOO mutch attention,I'd better buy a jacket/cloak to keep myself "usual"(as they say).
When i approach the store,I make sure to keep my head tilted down a bit so i don't show my distinctive eyes.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Inventory: $145, Dagger, Custom P99 14/16, 3x Extra P99 magazine, AK47 5/30, 3x Extra AK47 Magazine, Gun license
Stats:

(Er what happens now)

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Stats:

I dodge back and do a quick slash out at him.

Never mind,I was reading it wrong, it looks like t3 has the same strength of a t1 but I think it is 5+15+5=25 so never mind.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Krista Redwolf
Alter Egos Name: Windwolf
Character Description: Krista has short white hair and blue eyes. She is of average height and weight. Her skin color is a light shade of copper because of her Native American background.
Powers: Spirit animal shapeshift(wolf), can control the elements wind and water
Condition: Huge pain all over body
Inventory: $500, longbow(20 arrows), Dirk(2)
Stats:
Speed: 5 (10 while a wolf)
Strength: 5 (10 while a wolf)
Defense: 5 (10 while a wolf)

I a temp to pen him and then grab his hands and force them to be, painfully, behind his back. I then take him to the nearest police. On my way I thank my wolf side for being smart enough to make sure that, when I turned back human, I was in my costume.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

I said it is a fake website.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Also the sign says Same with you staff.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Bump to nivlac.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

TO ALL: I'm back so i should be back to posting multiple times a day.

Nameanwar The Unknown
Stats:

You go to a clothing store here is what you find:

Name: Effect: Cost:

Black cloak (Increases Stealth and any attacks related to darkness, $30)

White cloak (Slowly Heals you over time and increases the effects of anything related the light and healing, $35)

Yellow cloak (Increases speed and any attacks related to lightning, $30)

Red cloak (Increases strength and any attacks related to fire, $30)

Purple cloak (Increases Spell effectiveness and any attacks related to arcane, $30)

Blue cloak (Gives ability to breath under water and Increases the effects of attacks related to water, $30)

Light blue cloak (You don't get cold easily and increases attacks related to ice, $30)

Brown cloak (Increases strength and attacks related to earth, $30)

Stats:

Well, its 12:00 so do you go home and get some rest?

Stats:
Defense: 5 (+5 when using kinetic manipulation, +5 i you have T1 armor which is materials like wood or leather, +15 i you have T2 armor which is materials like Stone, +25 i you have T3 armor which is materials like Iron)

never mind your right that should be 25 anyway you ridge back and lash out you attack him and slightly crack his armor

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Name: James
Alter ego name: Hercules
Character description: Tall, strong, blue eyes, and blonde hair
Alignment: Villain
Powers: Super strength, super speed, and summon an robotic horse with a force field
Condition: Brews on side of the chest, other wise healthy (recovering)
Inventory: $485, 3 bladed sword, lion skin, cage keys.
Stats:
Strength: 25
Speed: 25
Defense: 5 (25 when force field on)

what happens when someone who is not a super villain goes on Ivillain also what about the manager the manager would go in the keep out sign

Showing 106-120 of 131